Anyone else love this feeling?

it hurts so good lol
im sore right now
biology teacher made me do 100 pushups for dropping the f bomb 2 days ago

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

it hurts so good lol
im sore right now
biology teacher made me do 100 pushups for dropping the f bomb 2 days ago

ahhhhh i remember that. my Econ teacher took my cell phone once and made me do 100 push ups.
i got to like 50 and said forget it. i got it back at the end of class though

Originally Posted by northparkblind

i guess im the only one who likes the pain
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i know exactly what you're talking about. just had a crazy class for kung-fu this morning. feeling great afterwards

Being sore is appreciated/unappreciated. I like to rub it really hard wherever I'm sore. Its like
pimp.gif
/
sick.gif

Just got back in the gym after a 3 month break..... After the first 2 days (chest,back and abs both days) I'M HURTIN!!!! lol But that's a good thingcuz you know you're not going to the gym for nothing.

Yesterday was leg and chest day.
I didn't feel it after I worked out, but I definitely felt it this morning.

damn, i just got back into lifting weights and the first few days really sore you out. appreciated.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Theres nothing
pimp.gif
about being sore

working out so often that you don't get sore appreciation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....I'm about to hit the gym right now.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

No pain No gain, not being able to wash your back after your bench press work out FtL

roll.gif
I laugh everytime that happens to melol...Even trying to wash your facewithout having to bend down cuz your arms are soooo sore cracks me up.

Man are you crazy, I picked up this mixed martial arts book from barnes and nobles the other day and I did some of the excercises and I was a wreck the nextday, I can say that I have never gotten as sore from working out with weights than doing some MMA excercises which made my whole body sore.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

i guess im the only one who likes the pain
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Knowing you put in work
pimp.gif

Knowing you hit the muscles at a new angle to spur growth
pimp.gif

Knowing you'll be at the gym next week stronger than last
pimp.gif

Legs sore for 5 days STRAIGHT
pimp.gif

Feels good.

A sense of accomplishment you can feel.

BTW Perfect Pushup FTW. These push ups definitely are more effective then regular push ups.

i know what you mean. i'm about to go run in a few. still getting back in shape, but def appreciated.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Feels good.

A sense of accomplishment you can feel.

BTW Perfect Pushup FTW. These push ups definitely are more effective then regular push ups.

I'm definitely gonna look into this, I'm tired of doing 3-point pushups cuz I feel all it's doing is helping me add reps and the impact on strengthand muscle gain isn't there like it used to be when I was younger.

Perfect Pushup definitely gives you a work out. It nearly cut the amount of push ups I can do in half.

I love the sore feeling the day after a workout when you haven't been working out for a while. What's also a good feeling, at least to me, is when youwalk out of the gym all sweaty and panting after a good 2 hr session.

Back
Top Bottom