That spot in Galley Place where Benetton used to be...

has Niketown written all over it. That would be a perfect spot for it. I remember rumblings in past about Niketown in DC being discussed. Did that just completely fall off or what?
The Black Zack Morris​

Niketown to me is going to take away from the small business feel in Chinatown imo.

I would go into more detail but i dont really care that much
The Real.

/\ the small business feel went out the window a minute ago once they built million dollar condos, added a Regal Cinemas, and several major retail business.
The Black Zack Morris​

Like i said, im not going to argue with you.

Niketown wont happen in Chinatown.
The Real.

When was the last time Nike dropped a hot "Niketown Only" exclusive shoe or clothing?

(thinks back to 2000 - 2002).

DTLR/Shoe City/Sports Zone/FLocker/FLine/Major/Cmonwealth/S.Studies/City Sports runs this area. I honestly don't know what a Niketown would truly do, but be a destination for tourists and give D.C. braggin' rights for a couple months...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
/\ the small business feel went out the window a minute ago once they built million dollar condos, added a Regal Cinemas, and several major retail business.

and the majority of the people that occupy those spots... dont wear urban gear homie....

Soooooooooooooooooooo, in short, the places that EOH aforementioned continue to thrive as NikeTowns on the EastCoast are as useless as BUSH recognizing that New Orleans still has years to go before recovers...

@#%$ Niketown, I down with chinatown, ALWAYS....Plus, I be getting my kungfu slippers from down there and I dig chinese people for some reason even though chinatown barely has any....

Back
Top Bottom