"That was definitely a spot that was on my radar" - Stephen Curry

im not you

Banned
After scoring 27 points against the Wizards in December, Curry said he was disappointed that Washington traded the pick instead of taking him. "That was definitely a spot that was on my radar," said Curry, who is averaging 16.6 points and 5.8 assists.
tired.gif

(a) I called him the next Victor Page, so what he has done with the DNA in his body has surpassed ANYTHING I thought he'd do in the league, especially as a "pesty" defender...

(b) Just like with Blair, Curry is much better off without a Wiz uniform on his back.  It just is what it is.  Arenas jealous *#% would have given him hell.

Coincedence this thread was created, because last night my wife was like, "hey I seen that NBA player that looks very young, hummmm... think he played in the rookie all star game, think he's a rookie... Uh uh uh, Curry" *proceed to google his image for confirmation*. lol. Said she seen him just walking casually (alone) downtown (near her job). I was like, could be, they do play the Wizards tomorrow (tonight).

Somehow trying to find a way to like this guy now that he is on the dubs. He is certainly surpassing all my expectations (I wanted to draft flynn if he dropped to us). I'll be there tonight, hoping for history and the end of the Nelson era.

He's my favorite young player.

I liked him when he was at Davidson pause.

My-T.

In all honesty this whole rookie class has far exceeded my expectations. I'd pay to go see Steph play if he was in DC.

Steph Curry is definately my favorite young player to watch. Not to digress but has anyone been watching Shaun Livingston play the last week or so? If dude can be consistant I wouldn't mind having him run the point at all.

Curry is a great young player and is only gonna get better but its for his own good that Washington didnt draft him, especially after all thats happened this season. Since the Wiz are "rebuilding" now it would be dope if they won the lottery this year and got Wall or Turner but thats wishful thinking lol.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Curry is a great young player and is only gonna get better but its for his own good that Washington didnt draft him, especially after all thats happened this season. Since the Wiz are "rebuilding" now it would be dope if they won the lottery this year and got Wall or Turner but thats wishful thinking lol.

I would love the Wizards drafting Evan Turner because he can dominate the ball and run the point while letting Gilbert run more of a shooting guard role. But the way its looking, Shaun Livingston gives the same option. No matter what the Wizards do, I just hope they don't draft Cousins over-hyped bust waiting to happen ***

^
WORD!

I just don't see the "fire" or coachability in Cousins as a pro.  I know he's young, but so is everybody else.

He seems like the type who'd be content being "good" at times instead of putting in work to be consistently great.

Derrick Coleman....................................................

Back
Top Bottom