The 10 best burgers in america

Carl's JR and Chick Fila should have a spot in there somewhere ...

Chick Fila establishment is top notch ....

That In N Out trash so ridiculously over rated.

I get better food at places with C ratings.

That In N Out trash so ridiculously over rated.

I get better food at places with C ratings.
I'm and Out is not that bad but def not great. However, when they are exclusive to a geographical location **** is over hyped and fam boys make it seem like they are the best ...

Kinds of reminds me of the sneaker game .. A bunch of garbage exclusive and dudes are fighting and paying top dollars for it. Take that exclusive tag and they be just another sneaker.

But after the second ban please reinstate again.

We love sckid even when he makes a trash thread.

The Habit dookies all over In N Out imo.

habit_upc.jpg

golden-chicken-widget.jpg

AR-160219571.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

habit-burger-tuna-sandwich.jpg

Meat Options: burgers, tri tip steak, fried chicken, chicken breast, tuna fillet

Sides: fries, garlic fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, fried green beans

Various sauces and toppings. It's def my favorite fast food.

https://www.habitburger.com
Habit def goes! Pricey though.
Burgerville in the NW needs to makes its way to CA

I have a feeling In N Out is only liked because of price point since a lot of cats out here really mad cheap on the low. Types to argue against tipping and hagglers when buying online. No surprise Five Guys or Shake Shack is what they speak badly about since they can't fathom spending that much for quality food. And btw, NY > Cali

Shake Shack didn't even make the list?

I need to try out Shake & Steak.
Steak and Shake ain't that great. I only eat there after a night out of drinking since its the only thing usually open.

Was disappointed the first time I had In N Out. Wasn't bad just expected more with all the hype I had heard.

Last edited:
Are the people saying In&out is cheap living outside of Cali? Just curious because to me they're as expensive as anybody else I go to(bay are resident) I worked there from 2002-2008 and if you wanna talk cheap double doubles were like $3.00 when I started working there and hamburgers and cheeseburgers were $2. I keep seeing price as a reason they're the best, so are the people saying that living outside of Cali?

Carl's JR and Chick Fila should have a spot in there somewhere ...

Chick Fila establishment is top notch ....
chicken fil a is legit, but do not have burgers so they do not belong on a burger list.

Are the people saying In&out is cheap living outside of Cali? Just curious because to me they're as expensive as anybody else I go to(bay are resident) I worked there from 2002-2008 and if you wanna talk cheap double doubles were like $3.00 when I started working there and hamburgers and cheeseburgers were $2. I keep seeing price as a reason they're the best, so are the people saying that living outside of Cali?
yes

Last edited:
what state are you in, if you don't mind me asking and around how much does a dub go for?
i live on the east coast. But spend time out in AZ. i dont remember exactly the prices but know it was less than 15$ for both of us to get a combo. Thats cheap imo. Considering shake shack barely even getting one meal for that. Hell even wendys is more for two combos.

i live on the east coast. But spend time out in AZ. i dont remember exactly the prices but know it was less than 15$ for both of us to get a combo. Thats cheap imo. Considering shake shack barely even getting one meal for that. Hell even wendys is more for two combos.

damn that is cheap still.

damn that is cheap still.
i ate at the one in sf by the wharf a few years ago and remember that one being cheap too. Or is my memory off?

Anyone ever try wahlburgers? Been meaning to try it when im uo in boston but havent gottwn to it

Last edited:
they don't sell chicken burgers? They could of have fooled me ... Smh
chicken burgers???? :lol: ***** who the f calls a chicken sandwich a burger??? Maybe i could see your point if they sold an actual chicken burger (ground chicken formed into a patty) but they dont do that either.

Last edited:
In & out kept their prices at ease after this burger boom. Wendy's, Carl's ..etc burgers hella shot up with prices. Why in&out is best. Value [emoji]128077[/emoji]

chicken burgers???? :lol: ***** who the f calls a chicken sandwich a burger???

Bruh out here like: Can I order me a chicken burger. Cooked medium .

Sir, you can't cook chicken medium

It's still a burger aint it, whats the deal?

Last edited:
i ate at the one in sf by the wharf a few years ago and remember that one being cheap too. Or is my memory off?

Anyone ever try wahlburgers? Been meaning to try it when im uo in boston but havent gottwn to it

you could be right, I just remember eating there with my wife(we eat there once a month, we met there and both quit) and it always comes out to over $20 bucks easy. Then again I did work there 9 years ago. I was just curious
My boy who I started with, and we opened our home store, the day we got our first price increase, he asked if he could have the old menu, since they were just going to throw it out and they gave it to him, still has it till this day, so whenever I see him(rare now) I always take a look at it to compare prices and it's just crazy.

you the dumbass calling a chiclen sandwich a burger. Admit you are wrong and move on son.
relax yourself ... Why you getting so upset? Like I said a hamburger is a sandwich with beef party .. A chicken burger is the same **** .. But I'll let you tell it ... Want to be playing with semantics .. Look it up

A sandwich consists of ham and or turkey not meat dufus.

How tf is a burger a sandwich wit beef. Listen to yourself you sound like your high on cocaine.
lol ...

Where do you come from my dude? Just look at the history of hamburger and make your own determination ... Close minded individuals that never been nowhere and think They Are spilling knowledge ...

I'll leave this here ....

One day ya kids will grow up and understand that what you think you know might not be how the world see or know things ...

The burger kings menu ..

View media item 2412602View media item 2412607
And then he calls me dufus .. Cute ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom