The 10 best burgers in america

Y'all get worked up and engaged in the dumbest things.
I know ... Just had to... Lucky I didn't point out that he said Turkey and Ham are not meat. I just let that one slide cause I know I'm not dealing with the brightest.

Last edited:
Shake Shack overrated?

No, Shake Shack is really good but In-N-Out is definitely overrated.

I remember when I moved out West, I tried it immediately because everyone said it was amazing.

It was so awful that I threw out half the burger and just ended up going to WingStop.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ in n out is not terrible its actually good.. but its not as great as people make it seem so ya its overhyped... the fries are terrible and the patties are thin... but the 3x3 though :pimp:

I remember when I moved out West, I tried it immediately because everyone said it was amazing.

It was so awful that I threw out half the burger and just ended up going to WingStop.

Shake Shack taste like plain garbage.

We just got a Primanti Bros here in Indy. Anybody ever had them? I really like their brothers burger. Really good!

Last edited:

Shake Shack taste like plain garbage.

You're garbage.

Those breakfasts sandwiches with mcmuffin bread >>>>> Although Chic Fil A's is better

^ in n out is not terrible its actually good.. but its not as great as people make it seem so ya its overhyped... the fries are terrible and the patties are thin... but the 3x3 though :pimp:
I agree and I've been going to In N Out since highschool. I think people like it because it's a fresh patty with a lot of cheese and some Big Mac-like sauce. Honestly I think in the bay, Nation's is better small chain. I even like Wendy's more on occasions.

^ I think consistency is a big part of what makes In N Out good for me. Never had a bad experience there, they are always on point with a nicely grilled bun and fresh veggies. Plus, animal style is :pimp:

The first time I went to shake shack in Vegas, I got a soggy bun and it was a wrap for them imo.

I agree and I've been going to In N Out since highschool. I think people like it because it's a fresh patty with a lot of cheese and some Big Mac-like sauce. Honestly I think in the bay, Nation's is better small chain. I even like Wendy's more on occasions.

Mcmuffin bread. Big mac sauce? Tf is goin on? And that's a dumb reason for describing why people like something :lol:

Last edited:
Burger King
nerd.gif

burger king has the most trash breakfast in the history of fast food breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom