The 10 Hottest Hip-Hop Wifeys

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

List lost all credibility after seeing Beyonce Amber at #1

Writer lost all credibility after seeing Amber Rose at #1

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

#7 is just some blonde chick, aint nothing special to her the hell were they thinking, bc she is Ice Ts lady? F outta here with that
Are you serious? In terms of looks from head to toe, Coco is straight bonkers. I'd rather smash her than any other chick on the list, exceptmaybe Tahiry.

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ that list.

Budden's girl @ #3...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

#7 is just some blonde chick dude, aint nothing special to her him the hell were they thinking, bc she is Ice Ts lady homie? F outta here with that
*Fixed

Terrible list.
smh.gif
Keys > all

on the real, Amber Rose has the best body out of all those girls but i cant get down with he bald head. dont get me wrong id still.... its between her a AliciaKeys. I'm not that sprung on Beyonce

Where's Lauren London at?
She got knocked up by Wayne, that don't count?

And Amber Rose has an extra regular face no way in the world she should be over Beyonce, Tahiry or Milian.

roll.gif
at Serena being Common's personal trainer

Wow, Serena over Mariah? Are you kidding me? I don't even think that she qualifies as a wifey. I think that Common is the wife in that relationship.

That bald thing over Beyonce?
indifferent.gif
The only one on the list she should outrank is Serena.

the dream is not a rapper. stop perpetuating r&b as hiphop to get attention.

yes i do take it seriously.

Originally Posted by heemsta

damn you swizz beatz!

Same thing i was thinkin Smdh Russell is doing his thing Serena with the fatty And that Kanye pic got YOU MAD? written all over it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom