The 13 Creepiest things a Child has ever said to a parent

Schwam

enhanced-buzz-27041-1367262830-7.jpg

on the way home from SF a few weeks back we stopped by this spot, we heard rustling and my 2 year old niece starts saying "little boy is there"  pointing to where I was standing when I took this pic.

7d96ca3c44e811e3b9fd22000a1fbc16_8.jpg

my dude I barely remember what I did back in middle school, i be damned if i remember if i seen a demon before :lol:

the stories y'all telling more creepy then the pic quotes being posted, keepem coming :nerd:

You really think you would forget a horrifying thing as seeing a demon? You would thing that experience would scar you.

Knowhatimsaying.

on the way home from SF a few weeks back we stopped by this spot, we heard rustling and my 2 year old niece starts saying "little boy is there"  pointing to where I was standing when I took this pic.

7d96ca3c44e811e3b9fd22000a1fbc16_8.jpg
He was trying to rustle you bro

I remember He Man, Dukes of Hazzard, the Fall Guy, The Knight Rider, The Hulk, The Jungle Book, Bambi, Fat Albert, and "who shot J.R.?" ...

...no demons though.

My 5 month old daughter is always looking into the same corner when I'm holding her. I'll try to get her attention but she ignores me, not sure if because she's a baby or if she's seeing something.

Sometimes she'll just look in the corner and smile real big

My ex's kid was 2 at the time, that lil dude had so much energy but he'd always find himself going to one corner of their place & he'd kinda slow down like something was there. Then other times he'd just go over there & start standing/pointing in the same general direction toward the window. She'd tell me about him "talking to himself" in that same corner & stuff like he said he has "friends" over there too.

I'd always have to keep my eye on that lil dude on the low, it kinda spooked me a little.
Now hearing all this...man I would have to make my kid a human sacrifice if they started talking about demons & stuff.

**** that, I'll make a new kid & try again lol

Met this boy once and he said he could see dead people

it turned out i was dead already

My mom told me that when I was younger, I was playing with some toys and (we lived in an apartment that was home to the ghost of my moms friend son) as she walked by my toys, I said "You just walked over him" she asked who and I said "Him, my friend" and I pointed at the toys. Also that I said when I was around 4-5 that the day my grandmother dies, is the day I die too. :nerd:

Children have a huge imagination. It can manifest in them to "see" many things. One of the scariest children I've heard of is the case of the girl who was born schizophrenic. the things she'd say and see. O_O

When I was a small child, like 4 or 5, I was talking to my mom and said something like "Remember that time when...." and I proceeded to perfectly describe a memory of hers, a situation that had happened to her way before I was born....still makes me :wow: till this day.....at first I was not believing it, I thought she was messing with me, but she was completely serious.

Last edited:
I don't remember saying this, but my godmother told me that when I was younger I used to say that I've lived before and I used to be a dancer. I have no clue what I was talking about.

Wow reading this thread when everybody was awake was not so bad.
After reading this thread and the one on reddit........ NOPE NOPE NOPE

Back
Top Bottom