The 1K+ Club!!!

Quote:
i got them from a inside source that assured me that they r real will take more picture and post them to make everyone the judge

ps remember that i use my kraza to take the pics not a dig cam so thats why the pics look a little blurrie
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I still shake my head at what the prices of shoes have come too. Here's my stash of 1k'ers.

WANTEDTEAM-AF-ONE

^ Nobody is "hatin" we're just letting him know that his PS forces are NOT legit.
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y

I AM BR0KEANECK.​

SobeIt has Crazy Heat...

Demetri...do you want to display your collection in our store showcase??

people should post how much they paid for the kicks too ... it would be interesting to see how much the price has changed since the owner purchased them
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

I posted a link earlier, but here are my series 1 and 2. If you go through my lookbook you will find some Aj IVs, but colorways could got for a grand.

Series 1

Series 2

All the OG heads will know that I gave tons of leads to obtain both Series 1 and Series 2 in the San Diego area. It would be great if you guys can come on to the site and post your collections. The site is just a massive showcase, but for all sorts of stuff.

Well..if we are posting pics that are not our own....here are some more shots of ISB toronto, lots of 1K++ stuff in here

:wow:
eek.gif
TEAMAMFAM

awesome..nice stuff you had there.. everytime I see something of yours it always hurts alittle more because i know you are my size :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

edit: nvm

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Back
Top Bottom