roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, is Kim K gonna date every athlete in the casual wear thread? Swear she's got a new bf every month.

roll.gif
the wes johnson comparisson might be the greatest ive ever seen on nt and there have been some crazy ones

this dude pippen still winning after 6 rings

kim k's butt is like jordans ups. u think its gunna end but then it just goes to another level

amare rockin knicks shorts
pimp.gif
i think its safe to say he's not coming back with any new moves next season tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Shemar Moore would be the type of bamma to wear a skully in the club in the spring
30t6p3b.gif
{
wilmer too, but people expect that from him.  denis leary always talks about how its an instant d-bag indicator when you see someone rocking a skully in hot weather.  
laugh.gif

is that devin harris in the pics?  if not, it looks like him with texturized hair.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

4kbp6b.jpg
I thought these 2 fits were very well put together during last nights post game. I seen Bron with the mean shine, I think it was a Rolex.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I thought these 2 fits were very well put together during last nights post game. I seen Bron with the mean shine, I think it was a Rolex.
I thought he had some kind of Audemars deal?

Oh yeah, and Wade's outfit sucks.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I thought he had some kind of Audemars deal?

Oh yeah, and Wade's outfit sucks.

He does have a Nice watch deal. one post game he had on a Mean black band/black face joint
pimp.gif

yEa DWades fit def wasnt on point.

Bron was clean tho

Only thing I don't like about that Bron GQ fit is the white pants.

Back
Top Bottom