The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ive never been restricted from a thread for staying on topic......... but this dude ska just blocked me & I was literally on topic & hadn't been in the thread 10 minutes....wtf is dude on
That Animal Thug tip. Everybody else can be slandered except Bron. The season's over, what else is there to tali about in the finals thread. It went on last year. The censoring is getting ridiculous.

Anyway any predictions for where these guys end up?

LMA?
JIMMY B?
RONDO?
LOVE?
Lma- Spurs

Jimmy- bulls

Rondo-lakers or kings

Love- Cavs

ive never been restricted from a thread for staying on topic......... but this dude ska just blocked me from the finals thread & I was literally on topic & hadn't been in the thread 10 minutes....wtf is dude on

this response doesn't even make sense seeing how I was completely on topic

"Not banned. Restricted a few people from the thread that I thought were obstacles to actual Finals discussion.

And yes, Finals discussion includes LeBron's 4 losses; there's no denying that, and it's legit. But it shouldn't take over the thread, not when there's a Lebby Hate thread."

[COLOR=#red]WHAT?![/COLOR]
Same response. It's cool though, PMed Meth about this.

ive never been restricted from a thread for staying on topic......... but this dude ska just blocked me from the finals thread there's no denying that, and it's legit. But it shouldn't take over the thread, not when there's a Lebby Hate thread."

WHAT?!
same.

Never been restricted from a thread. Ska powertripping.

better keep quiet before we get restricted from this thread for not staying on topic.

NAH THAT'S LAME AS HELL

ive never been restricted from a thread for staying on topic......... but this dude ska just blocked me & I was literally on topic & hadn't been in the thread 10 minutes....wtf is dude on

That Animal Thug tip. Everybody else can be slandered except Bron. The season's over, what else is there to tali about in the finals thread. It went on last year. The censoring is getting ridiculous.

AT WAS ALSO PM'ED & HE HASNT RESPONDED AT ALL

SKA SENT THAT NONSENSE REPLY TO ME & HAS STOPPED REPLYING TO MESSAGES

NAH THAT'S LAME AS HELL
AT WAS ALSO PM'ED & HE HASNT RESPONDED AT ALL

SKA SENT THAT NONSENSE REPLY TO ME & HAS STOPPED REPLYING TO MESSAGES
Dude blocked me from the original NBA playoff thread and he banned me from the hawks thread. :smh: Apparently I must've broke his interpretation of the rules :rolleyes

Last edited:
He might as well have banned 90% of that thread yesterday because most of NT slandered LeBron for being a quitter last night
Anyway, forget all that butthurt

Do yah think Draymond deserves the max?

^

100% ~ He's definitely worth the max to GSW given everything he does for that ball club.  Parsons and Hayward are "max" guys and thus so is the versatile Green.  Why wouldn't the Warriors lock him up now before 2016's looming Free Agency period?  It'd be crazy not to, especially coming off a championship clinching triple double.  Players are going to be getting ungodly deals when the cap balloons next year, and for all we know 2017 may well bring a lockout...
nerd.gif
devil.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
  In sum: Dre' deserves his payday
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Dray deserves the payday...from the Warriors. I don't think anyone else should offer it to him though.

And there's only a year left on his deal. Not great defensively by any means but still very serviceable. I wonder if the dubs want Carl Landry back for him? Less than half the cost and Landry played well in Oakland.

I guess I gotta post in here now since I got banned from the Finals thread :smh:

Ska is on a power trip like Animal Thug, I really hope Meth addresses the situation because these Admins/Mods are getting out of hand when they're in their FEELINGS.

I guess I gotta post in here now since I got banned from the Finals thread
mean.gif

Ska is on a power trip like Animal Thug, I really hope Meth addresses the situation because these Admins/Mods are getting out of hand when they're in their FEELINGS.
x2

And if they have the ability to ban us from certain threads, or ban us all together, we should have the ability to block admin level users.

I guess I gotta post in here now since I got banned from the Finals thread :smh:
There's an offseason thread now too

x2

And if they have the ability to ban us from certain threads, or ban us all together, we should have the ability to block admin level users.

I'm in the offseason thread.

Dude is corny for that, he didn't even issue a warning. I kno for a fact I didn't say anything disrespectful or outside of the NikeTalk rules. He straight power tripped because dudes was bashing Lebron's NBA FINALS PERFORMANCE IN THE NBA FINALS THREAD!

PATHETIC :smh:

To make matters worse, I didn't even slander Bron :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom