The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point I might have been tempted to say Greg Oden, but **** him. I'll go with B Roy.

Danny Manning as a close second.

By the way, those Kawhi Leonard baseball mitt hands are not joke. Used them to get clean rips from two of the best ball-handlers in the game last night. He's moving up on my list of favorite players. Dude is good.

Grant hill. He was my fav player in the league till Kobe was drafted.dude looked good as a old man in phx. Would of liked to have seen what he would of become without the injury.

By the way, those Kawhi Leonard baseball mitt hands are not joke. Used them to get clean rips from two of the best ball-handlers in the game last night. He's moving up on my list of favorite players. Dude is good.
when did he steal the ball from big baby? 

larry bird

would say magic too but i dont want to mess with the chain of bad lakers seasons in the 90s that lead to kobe and shaq 

waits for someone to do handshake and end with a line of cocaine
nba_g_odom11_576.jpg

grant hill |I

dudes number before his injury were something man.

in his first 6 seasons only oscar, bird, and lebron had better numbers in points, rebounds, and assists. hill, wilt, and elgin are the only players in history to lead their team in scoring, rebounding, and assists more than 1 season. hill and wilt are the only players to do that in 3 seasons.

what could of been |I

Gotta go with Penny, still remember Orlando beating MJ when he came back yes he was rusty but it's gotta count for something.

Saw this on RealGM:

If you could go back in time and somehow make sure one player in NBA history never experienced a serious injury, which player would you protect?

1. Grant Hill
2. Drazen Petrovic
3. Penny
4. Pete Maravich
5. Jay Williams
6. Brandon Roy
7. Amar'e Stoudamire
8. Antonio Mcdycess
9. Johnathan Bender
10. Chris Webber

I'm going to have to add Larry Johnson to the list as well. He was a beast in his Charlotte days before he hurt his back. Would have liked to see more prime years from him.

Saw this on RealGM:

If you could go back in time and somehow make sure one player in NBA history never experienced a serious injury, which player would you protect?
1. Grant Hill
2. Drazen Petrovic
3. Penny
4. Pete Maravich
5. Jay Williams
6. Brandon Roy
7. Amar'e Stoudamire
8. Antonio Mcdycess
9. Johnathan Bender
10. Chris Webber
Grant Hill, no question

Dude was Lebron v. 1.0, with better handles, and without the need for the spotlight.

3s, dunks, dimes, and quiet throughout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom