The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolutely shocking and refreshing seeing how balance the suns are, in terms of their players scoring average. I actually see this lasting the entire season.

silly *** Houston fans booing Parsons like he chose to leave lol... yall front office tried to play him

LOL

He tried to play HOU front office and lost. They seemed to have upgraded anyway and for half the cost.

we wanted to sign bosh, then match parsons so we could keep both. He got hurt because we went after bosh first, which we had to do if we wanted both. Funny how he didn't mention how Houston let him out of his deal early because of the deal his agent struck to get Dwight here. Houston didn't play parsons. We wanted to keep him, but weren't signing him to max money. He said the Mavericks valued him as a franchise player and he's doing the same numbers he did last year, still being a 3rd option if not worse.

mean.gif

Wtf happened to the cavs? Werent they up by double digits after the first? Holy ****

Sixers are pathetic though. Nba team with the worst record should be forced to play an all nbdl team at a halftime of the nba finals

Last edited:
Wtf happened to the cavs? Werent they up by double digits after the first? Holy ****

Sixers are pathetic though. Nba team with the worst record should be forced to play an all nbdl team at a halftime of the nba finals
You really gotta ask?  Egos.  Kryrie, Love, and LBJ.  All egos. all egos. LBJ acted as if he earned his due, he colluded.  Kyrie and Love both rode that EGO TRAIN, all that commercial has got them thinking too much about themselves.  Reminds me of that Portland team imploding. LOVE IT though. LOVE IT.  Though, not a big deal, I am waiting for that drama to unfold even more.  Karma at it's best for the DECISION.  Meanwhile. ROSIE still sitting.

The same thing with anything.  A COACH that can TAME EGOs is what counts.

Last edited:
Bron should have stayed where he belonged.

In Miami.

I simply think he didn't relize how important it is to have a good organization around him. I despise and hate the heat but can admit they run a solid organization. He thought it was irrelevant. Saw no reason why it mattered. That entire team was stacked and this guy probably bought into the "lebron carried the heat" ridiculous theme. "the maimi cavs".

I've never seen him so lazy on defense before. At least he isn't whining about a dpoy

Dude plays bad on the defensive end in last night game and now it's he's lazy or overrated as a defender. Then you have some fools questioning his leadership abilities because of this rough start. These overreactions are great lol. If lebron wants this team to win tho he has to understand that he needs to score 25+ every game. He needs to start being aggressive from the start of the game. He's great in the post and can drive to the basket at will so there's no excuse for him to ever have a 15pts game.

i like how flip is letting wiggins get his on the offensive end. it looks like they are determined to make him into a franchise player. i wish Kidd would do the same with jabari, but the Bucks looks like they are trying to win games.

and anthony davis does everything you can want a PF to do. he can contest a shot, outlet the ball and be the first one down the court somehow.

i like how flip is letting wiggins get his on the offensive end. it looks like they are determined to make him into a franchise player. i wish Kidd would do the same with jabari, but the Bucks looks like they are trying to win games.

and anthony davis does everything you can want a PF to do. he can contest a shot, outlet the ball and be the first one down the court somehow.
Anthony is currently better than Prime KG

AD is off to an incredible start but I still can't say that he's better than prime KG.

Not sure I've hard this comparison but AD reminds me of David Robinson more than anyone really.

Jeff Caplan @Jeff_Caplan
Follow
Kind of interesting: Mavs off stats off the charts vs non-playoff teams. In losses to SA, Portland, Miami & Houston, they've avg. 93.4.
7:47 PM - 22 Nov 2014

fools%20gold-resize-380x300.jpg

Bron should have stayed where he belonged.

In Miami.

I simply think he didn't relize how important it is to have a good organization around him. I despise and hate the heat but can admit they run a solid organization. He thought it was irrelevant. Saw no reason why it mattered. That entire team was stacked and this guy probably bought into the "lebron carried the heat" ridiculous theme. "the maimi cavs".

I've never seen him so lazy on defense before. At least he isn't whining about a dpoy

Basically he underestimated the hell outta Riley and thought he knew how to build a championship team.

He thinks like a lot of us in here, on some super talented 2k **** lemme just get some talented players and just run everybody off the court, but it's just not that easy. He wanted to be a mini GM and got his wish now he's wishing he never met her word to Carl Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom