The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were a 8th seed with a descending player as their best player.

Monta Ellis has never been an All-Star and Chandler Parsons is a role player

I don't know how somebody could've looked at their team and thought contender
An 8th seed in the west these days doesn't mean you are some scrub team

Ellis could have been an All-Star last year and this year, Parsons is about a good a third wheel as you'll find in the league. Tyson Chandler's defense made them seem like an interesting team that you reasonably give a chance to start the season

Good for you though for being right I guess, here's a cookie

I didn't say they were a scrub team

I just said they werent title contenders

Chandler Parsons is still a role player

Could've made the All Star Game and making it are 2 different things

Tyson Chandler is still good but he's not 2011 level anymore

You also said Chris Bosh would have an MVP season.

Bosh was balling the like first month of the season, he actually won a NBA player of the week then D Wade went out and then he went out with a calf injury

Pelicans gonna waste AD and rot him away like MIN did KG
Na stil too early to say that. We are up for making the playoff with injuries while playing in the toughest division.

We are treating him better in his 3 years than what we did for cp3's entire career with the Hornets.

Na stil too early to say that. We are up for making the playoff with injuries while playing in the toughest division.

We are treating him better in his 3 years than what we did for cp3's entire career with the Hornets.
Maybe so. Just think the make up right now isn't appealing even when 100% healthy. The good thing is the only long-ish contracts are Evans and Holiday. Everyone else is pretty much free to leave

Last edited:

Maybe so. Just think the make up right now isn't appealing even when 100% healthy. The good thing is the only long-ish contracts are Evans and Holiday. Everyone else is pretty much free to leave
Yea I feel everyone can leave even Anderson can go. Dude shows up every so often when he is healthy to knock down threes. Morrow was a blessing last season 

Yea I feel everyone can leave even Anderson can go. Dude shows up every so often when he is healthy to knock down threes. Morrow was a blessing last season 
It's kind of like a catch 22 in these situations. On one hand you would like to build chemistry with a certain core group of players, built around AD. On the other hand I don't like the core right now and by drastically changing it, it's like two steps back one step forward. Each time you have to rebuild chemistry it only delays the process even further

It's kind of like a catch 22 in these situations. On one hand you would like to build chemistry with a certain core group of players, built around AD. On the other hand I don't like the core right now and by drastically changing it, it's like two steps back one step forward. Each time you have to rebuild chemistry it only delays the process even further
I think we move too soon on the win now route. Was never a fan of the Holiday trade and felt he did well because he was in the East. Also feel we did Vasquez dirty even if he is a liability on defense. Dude was second in assist that season with the so-so players he had around him but we are a much better team than that 2012-2013 team.

Damn it would suck for OKC if Durant walked after next season and they didn't trade him at the deadline.

Then they would really be pressuring russ to commit long term the year after.

Buy a Russ ASG then. Fixed.

sidenote: I'm looking at these West schedules to finish up the year. Highly unlikely OKC is 8, I'm thinking more to the tune of a 4/5 seed.

Amar'e Stoudemire, disgusted and disappointed after the Mavericks' most lopsided loss of the season, delivered a stern message to his new teammates Tuesday night.

"I came here to win, and we're [4 ½] games out of being out of the playoffs, which is unacceptable," Stoudemire said after the Cleveland Cavaliers cruised to a 127-94 win over the Mavs at the American Airlines Center. "This is something we can't accept. We've got to find a way to refocus. We've got to key into the details of the game of basketball.

"We can't cheat the game. We can't screw around in games and practices and joke around all the time and figure we're going to win games. This is the pros. It's the highest level of basketball. We've got to act that way."

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...-came-here-win
What the hell?  Looks like SOMEONE is not on the right page...
nerd.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Has ESPN shown the stats of LeBron without a headband compared to him playing with a headband

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/12459001/amare-stoudemire-calls-dallas-mavericks-came-here-win[/URL]"]
Amar'e Stoudemire, disgusted and disappointed after the Mavericks' most lopsided loss of the season, delivered a stern message to his new teammates Tuesday night.

"I came here to win, and we're [4 ½] games out of being out of the playoffs, which is unacceptable," Stoudemire said after the Cleveland Cavaliers cruised to a 127-94 win over the Mavs at the American Airlines Center. "This is something we can't accept. We've got to find a way to refocus. We've got to key into the details of the game of basketball.

"We can't cheat the game. We can't screw around in games and practices and joke around all the time and figure we're going to win games. This is the pros. It's the highest level of basketball. We've got to act that way."

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...-came-here-win

What the hell?  Looks like SOMEONE is not on the right page...:nerd: :x :stoneface:  
[/quote]

Should've brought those brittle knees out to LA. More minutes and wine country within driving distance.(a long drive)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom