THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
westbrook-durant.jpg

these boys are out for murder next year.

full healthy roster nobody are seeing them.

I don't think the Warriors got lucky. You don't go 83-20 the whole year without reason and to be honest if Kerr doesn't rest guys on a couple nights or whatever they legit could of tied the record.

Here people go acting like HOU, LAC, etc is heads and shoulders better than MEM when they are on all the same level.

Its going to be either GSW, SAS or OKC coming out this year if healthy. HOU, LAC or MEM may surprise and reach the WCF, but it all depends on their path. I'm taking MEM over both LAC and HOU in a series if they match up, though.

Memphis vs Houston in the WCF and everybody else roots for the East in the Finals. Unless it's Lebron. Works for me bhz :pimp:

Gasol and Randolph own Griffin, lol they own Howard as well. If Memphis were to be matched up with LAC or Houston, my money's on Memphis. However, I'd like to see another MEM/OKC matchup. Their playoff battles are entertaining.

Dame happy because he's gonna shoot 25 times a game and have a longer offseason to get his raps off.

Gasol and Randolph own Griffin, lol they own Howard as well. If Memphis were to be matched up with LAC or Houston, my money's on Memphis. However, I'd like to see another MEM/OKC matchup. Their playoff battles are entertaining.
You be sayin some wild stuff. How do Gasol and ZBO own Griffin? 

DJ's improvement since they last matched up in the playoffs will even out that battle in the paint. MEM never gets discussed which I do feel like is a mistake but they don't own a damn thing 

Mitch said if Boss waited an extra day, he would've gotten paid. But alas, I'm happy for him.
Where did that nickname come from and link to that story? That sounds like terrible management

At the same time having two PF's who can't really play together is tough, ala Thompson and Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom