MODS PLEASE LOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I heard Linc talking about the locker room too. :smh:

Team lacks leaders. From the coaches to the players, no one to be that guy. As much as I love Mack, he's not that guy.

Derek needs to be that guy. If he's not now, it's gonna be tough to take that helm and be taken serious...
Carr needs to stop being a guy that tries to please everyone.

Does Reggie's tenure with GB have ties with Gruden?

In a perfect world, I'd imagine RM is on board with this. But RM will still be be one to assemble the team with Gruden insight to fit the scheme.

they we're both there in '94

Name me another owner with this much swag Screenshot_2017-12-31-19-42-06.png

There's no way Gruden is retaining Pagano. Absolutely no way.

Check out the two links on Morton I posted. We should be very excited if he gets the gig.

good insight on Morton.

guy has worked under Norv, Harbaugh, Payton, Sarkisian, that's the type of knowledge Carr needs to be surrounded by.

Khalil Mack always says "I'll keep my thoughts to myself."

Mack ain't a leader.

That's not a knock on his talent on the field. But he's just not that kinda guy. It takes a special someone to be Charles Woodson/Ray Lewis type of player and leader

Charles wasn't always that guy. Became that guy when he joined this young squad

raider5 raider5 Yes. Bowman is the guy in the locker room. Does he get renewed? What would it take to be a fly on the wall within the organization right now? Who are the real leaders in there? Clearly everyone outside knows that this season was below the bar and perhaps the worst season under Mark since his dad passed away. No way Al lets Del Rio walk into next season with the last five games like that. No way.

yeah, Crab has been good for us and the chemistry with Carr is there.

I think Patterson needs a shot to start too, can we get someone like Jarvis Landry in free agency?

If we cut Crab that saves us 7.5 that's not including if we let Smith and Amerson go also. The locker room seemed really bad one player said it would take beers to explain.

I’d keep Crab and Patterson then Draft a young guy. Crab always produces in key situations. Focus again this offseason is the D...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom