2024 NBA Draft Thread

Learning about people and places....LOL

How could you even use that argument. Talking about who cares about an experience but then mentioning that.

Sadly he’ll never be a kid again. Even if I was broke af between 18-22 still can’t imagine missing out on that. Obviously millions changes things and he can be hitting ig models, but even Zion wanted to stay :lol: Clearly the whole Duke brotherhood meant something.

Me personally I wouldn’t do it. Rather get my 1 year experience in college, if I know I’ll make my millions regardless, than spend it overseas.

Because those 6 months of "being a kid" while waiting to become draft eligible is so invaluable right :lol:

To some people it’s valuable. All the college athletes I know have the strongest bonds with people they met in college. Doesn’t matter if it’s 1 year or 5 years.

We’ll agree to disagree, got a headache today for this. Matter of preference anyway.

Plenty of them who were first round draft picks I bet...

He’ll be a first round pick regardless of where he goes. I rather be surrounded by people my age going through the same experiences for 6 months than some other country with older men who got other **** to do. The end result will still be a first round pick so doesn’t matter I guess.

Learning about people and places....LOL

How could you even use that argument. Talking about who cares about an experience but then mentioning that.
Big difference in being in a situation where everyone’s blowing smoke up your rear everywhere you go and being around professionals who will hold you accountable.

And yes there is real value to exposing yourself to more than a bunch of groupies on a college campus and pretending to take classes.

Hell be surrounded by groupies and can travel the world in 6 months too. Same thing. It’s w.e. Just a matter of preference, each side has its perks.

Im punching the air, cursing the genetic gods if im Liangelo.

He got the trash athleticism genes, trash pattern recognition genes, all he got was a normal looking jumpshot that doesn't go in that often.

Lamelo with 21 and a win. Full game here. That back screen he set using his movement and gravity at 5:58 to get his big man an alley oop was a thing of beauty.

Is nico manion going to be anything?
Interested to see how he looks against more physicality on the college level. He can fill it up though. Good handle, good jumper, and good athleticism. Competes.

Should be a top 10 pick if he adjusts well.

Back
Top Bottom