2024 NBA Draft Thread

If you're Cleveland and you're drafting #2...what do you do?
Easy. Take Ja.

Still take Morant...Sexton can get buckets off the bench/in crunch time, he doesnt have play making skills so the super 6th man role will fit him
:lol:

Dude might be a 20ish PPG scorer on solid efficiency. He’s not going to the bench any time soon.

You’ll have a dynamic backcourt in place. Just need to be smart about who you surround them with. Don’t give out big money to guys that aren’t worth it. Lucky for them, I think they are strapped for cash this summer, so they likely won’t be able to do anything dumb. Suck again next year and then get a good wing in the 2020 draft.

RJ definitely getting a bit too much hate thrown his way. I'd still be a bit wary of drafting anybody over him other than Zion.
Even Ja? Barrett is definitely a top 5-6 guy, his warts are just glaring. I thought that he was a better athlete than he is coming into the year too.

Even Ja? Barrett is definitely a top 5-6 guy, his warts are just glaring. I thought that he was a better athlete than he is coming into the year too.
I like him a lot, and probably would end up taking him 2nd if I were a GM, but I'm just not sure he should be on a different tier than RJ.

Patches college season is always hailed as an exceptional year

Barrett is looked at as the Canadian shabazz Muhammad

Alot has changed in the basketball landscape since then as far as how we evaluate different types of prospects

If Melo were a one and done prospect in TODAY'S game...he'd probably be catching the same flack RJ is..and vice versa. RJ comes out in 2003...he's a "can't miss".

Tank-a-thon's tier rankings

screenshot-www-tankathon-com-2019-03-25-19-37-29.png

Never thought Culver and Hunter would end up in the consensus top 5 rankings by season end but look now. And yea', Brandon Clarke would probably be a top 5 pick if he was 20, he'll be a good look in the teens

I wonder why my guy Sticks Smith dropped out of their rankings. He was good in both tourney games and I'm pretty sure he was in the late first of their last mock.

Dont think i'm ever gonna trust defensive prospects ever again. Was so damn wrong on....

Thabeet
Nerlens Noel
MKG
Frank Ntilikina

Hawks can be stupid nice if they can land Culver and Reddish

Trae
Huerter/Reddish
Culver (I'd probably look to deal Taurean Prince)
Collins
???

Not bad.

Although, a 5 is of dire importance with Len being a FA (and not a long term solution) and Collins not being a great defender. Not sure if there's a 5 in this draft worth taking @ 5-7 tho.

Reactions: OTG
Hawks can be stupid nice if they can land Culver and Reddish
If they win the lottery and the Mavs land 6-8... It's gonna ramp up in a hurry.

Trae, Zion and Collins? With Huerter and a realistic landing spot for one of Reddish/Culver/Hunter? Yuck.

Culver and Reddish can cover for Trae defensively and since people say Cam looks passive at times it wouldn’t matter that much since he’ll be on a team full of hungry dogs

What’s stopping Cousins from signing with them after he gets that ring?

Back
Top Bottom