2024 NBA Draft Thread

Can he actually defend though? I haven’t gotten a chance to watch any of their games yet.

Eh. I haven't seen enough to say for sure, but it's not great. I'm not sure if it's effort or skill (he doesn't have). I just love his skills on offense

Giannis is a stretch IMO but he’s a grab and go forward. Siakim works
giphy.gif

I remember going to see Chino Hills vs Mater Dei at the Galen center. Bagley had played the game before. Went to see Lamelo, and Bol was by far and away the best prospect on display that day. I was blown away.

Still not set on how good he'll be as a pro though.

Caught some film on him in passing this past weekend. He's Really damn good. Listen Ja Morant POPS when you watch him. Most impressive guard prospect I've seen thus far outside of KP.

Last edited:
Caught some film on him in passing this past weekend. He's Really damn good. Listen Ja Morant POPS when you watch him. Most impressive guard prospect I've seen thus far outside of KP.

Been keeping an eye on him. He just dropped 38 on Bama tonight

Wasn't sold on him at all but you can't deny his production thus far. Cautious on him but he's been the hot PG name, after tonight it could get cray

He's skinny af and shot is ugly af :lol: his "swagger" is hilarious :rofl:dude scowls after every make

Early hot takes to look at later...

Zion - Shawn Marion
RJ - Larry Hughes
Cam Reddish - Paul George
Kevin Porter Jr - this is a tough one, he's intriguing af, could be a very good player at the next level
Garland - Dame/Arenas
Ja Morant - Dennis Shroeder
Hachimura - Chandler Parsons
Nas Little - Donte Green

Back
Top Bottom