2024 NBA Draft Thread

New Tankathon mock- http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft

Really liking who they have the Cs drafting. Have completely sold myself on Bol Bol being worthy of a flier at the end of the lotto, even though I'm not a fan of the foot injury. Like PJ Washington a lot.
Feel like Patrick Patterson is PJ's ceiling. He might be a little more athletic, but less of a motor.

@jpzx, and we had folks in Bloomington peddling Romeo returning to IU for his sophomore season :lol:.

I'm really here just to push Miye Oni as an early second-round selection. Even though he had an awful tourney showing vs. LSU.

Giles is good, Shamet also slipped because of injury, Embiid slipped to #3, OG Ananouby fell off the lotto (he struggles offensively, but he's very solid defensively), there are a bunch of others as well.

That being said, there's also Greg Oden amongst others that never truly recovered or got back to form.

The jury is still out on Porter.

I had Bol really shooting up the draft stock before the injury, dude was nice. If he fall that low, it will be great value, I just hope he goes to a team that knows how to develop talent.

Langford never stood out to me in the games I watched him play.

No way Nassir goes lottery, potential alone can't get you that high....he showed nothing in games

Langford never stood out to me in the games I watched him play.

No way Nassir goes lottery, potential alone can't get you that high....he showed nothing in games

Little just looked like your typical 6’8ish athletic forward that just about every major D1 team has.

Edit - Holy **** just looked up his height...didn’t know he’s actually 6’6.

What's the deal with Jaxson Hayes? Heard he was a football player and only recently started playing bball? I see his name in the top 5 at Tankathon

Back
Top Bottom