2024 NBA Draft Thread

i'm sorry Cali dudes, but Romeo is ****ing trash
Gonna try not to put too much into a freshman having the worst game of his 7 game season on the road at Duke. I haven't watched him other than this, but it does look like he had solid games against Marquette and Arkansas.

Gonna try not to put too much into a freshman having the worst game of his 7 game season on the road at Duke. I haven't watched him other than this, but it does look like he had solid games against Marquette and Arkansas.

He's on my **** list. Outside of Kevin Porter Jr, Zion, and Garland i'm not a fan of this class.

Top 20 of ESPN's most recent mock (11/27)

1. Hawks - Zion Williamson (Duke)
2. Bulls - RJ Barrett (Duke)
3. Suns - Nassir Little (UNC)
4. Cavaliers - Cam Reddish (Duke)
5. Knicks - Bol Bol (Oregon)
6. Celtics - Romeo Langford (Indiana)
7. Magic - Keldon Johnson (Kentucky)
8. Wizards - Sekou Doumouya (International)
9. Hawks - Kevin Porter (USC)
10, Nets - Ja Morant (Murray St)
11. Heat - Darius Garland (Vanderbilt)
12. Timberwolves - Quentin Grimes (Kansas)
13. Spurs - De’Andre Hunter (Virginia)
14. Celtics - Rui Hachimura (Gonzaga)
15. Pistons - Daniel Gafford (Arkansas)
16. Lakers - Jarrett Culver (Texas Tech)
17. Hornets - Nickeil Alexander-Walker (Virginia Tech)
18. Pelicans - Jontay Porter (Missouri)
19. Jazz - Luguentz Dort (Arizona St)
20. Trail Blazers - PJ Washington (Kentucky)

I remember going to see Chino Hills vs Mater Dei at the Galen center. Bagley had played the game before. Went to see Lamelo, and Bol was by far and away the best prospect on display that day. I was blown away.

Still not set on how good he'll be as a pro though.
Atmosphere there must have been amazing

Atmosphere there must have been amazing

Understatement. Complete sell out. And it was the first time where I really felt the Lamelo Ball phenomenon. He was a sophomore, and essentially sold out the Galen center. Had 10 year olds crying out "Lamelo! Lamelo! Sign this" it was wild. He truly is a superstar of a kid.

He's a solid player and I like him, but if Keldon Johnson is projected to go 7 you know its a weak *** draft.

Going to be a very good PF in the league assuming he can extend range to 3. He just does his job.

Back
Top Bottom