2024 NBA Draft Thread

Whats your definition of a tweener? To me it was always a versatile forward that can play SF/PF.
Too small to guard bigs and too big to stay with smaller/quicker opponents?

Don't really think it's something that exists now with so many teams going with non-traditional PFs. Someone like Tatum can basically guard everyone on the floor aside from Centers.

Most teams are now throwing out multiple small forwards as opposed to traditional PFs. Wings.

I'm not with the new NBA lingo. "Positionless". Will always be PG/SG/SF/PF/C to me. Todays players could just play multiple positions and are more well rounded thats all.

SF/PF will always be a tweener. Legit most often they bust.

You’re making this way more complicated than it is. And simultaneously being a “get off my lawn” guy. Pretty much all of the versatile wings in the league can guard bigger guys, what we had typically seen as 4s.

I'm not with the new NBA lingo. "Positionless". Will always be PG/SG/SF/PF/C to me. Todays players could just play multiple positions and are more well rounded thats all.

SF/PF will always be a tweener. Legit most often they bust.
Who are the PFs in the East that you think are going to take advantage of "tweener" Tatum but also be able to defend him on the other end? He's like 6'9" with a 7ft wingspan.

League is trending more skilled and finesse at the 4 which spaces the floor more. Just is what it is. You aren't seeing multiple bigs in the paint anymore. No more Karl Malone at the 4 and Greg Ostertag at the 5.

Draft prospects with Tatum's profile are going to play plenty of time at "Power Forward" in the league for the foreseeable future. Guys like Deni and Patrick Williams are examples of this in this draft.

Trae and Harden have low release points for their one motion push shots. They have no problem getting them off. Making them is another question.

Idk Lamelo’s touch will translate.

Na man Melo gotta be trollin with that shot :rofl:

I don't understand how Gelo has textbook form but his brothers don't

Lamelo been launching long *** shots since he was like 5. Developed bad habits from it.

I know I been watching him since he helped Chino Hills literally run every single opponent off the floor

Just crazy how Gelo had perfect form from feet to arms to eyes on the rim

Back
Top Bottom