Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Various Artists-Black Panther

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I'm only watching to see Nipsey and Push a in the crowd. Either Travis or Cardi
are going to win it though.

J-Lo being asked to perform a Motown tribute is highkey offensive as hell
full

What's funny about it all, is the awards waiting out the entire show just to show us who's going to win best Rap album. That's how you know Rap is really dominant right now. They know a lot of people just want to see that. If they did that at the beginning of the show, they would lose ratings like crazy.

Only Grammy Awards I watched before this one, was the one where Nas got snubbed hard for best Rap Album.

I'm not a Drake fan. But that speech about local artist was real. He purposely did that for a reason.

They don't care about the art and they show no shame. If you aint getting spins you should stay going in.

Victory Lap my rap album of the year

As far as well rounded rap album, Nipsey should've won. But we know it's a popularity contest. Card I is trash, that female fan base must be strong, lol, because I don't know any men that give her props. We know she's a ex stripper who made the right connections while being on lahh. Plus women love her attitude. Skill wise, she's trash though. People be gassing her up like she goes on when she's spitting, lmao.

I'm biased so it should've been Astroworld but I can't believe Nipsey got nominated only to get beat out by Cardi smh the disrespect

Why do I watch this **** :lol:

In terms of raw singing ability Chloe x Halle are just ridiculous. To be that damn talented with that much range is a rarity. Their performance was my favorite tonight. They will multiple Grammys in the near future

Back
Top Bottom