• Janelle Monae-Dirty Computer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kacey Musgraves-Golden Hour

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Various Artists-Black Panther

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
MixedByAli on the Grammy stage :pimp::pimp:

Still not a fan of it winning after biting that American Pharoah track though but its become a top 40 kind of awards show now anyway so not surprised. The Grammy's are VMA/Billboard status at this point

As far as well rounded rap album, Nipsey should've won. But we know it's a popularity contest. Card I is trash, that female fan base must be strong, lol, because I don't know any men that give her props. We know she's a ex stripper who made the right connections while being on lahh. Plus women love her attitude. Skill wise, she's trash though. People be gassing her up like she goes on when she's spitting, lmao.
Get that hate out of your heart bro

Bruh, I legit didn't know This is America was stolen.....Fam Rothstein said this song was in their catologue for like 3years so I guess Jase Harley could have heard it stole it from them..........

Somebody stole from Somebody though, this is worse than when Vanilla Ice said he didn't rip Queen and Bowies Under Pressure.

Today I found out that Nas has no Grammys and neither does Tupac.

Shout out to the Grammys.

MixedByAli on the Grammy stage :pimp::pimp:

Still not a fan of it winning after biting that American Pharaoh track though but its become a top 40 kind of awards show now anyway so not surprised. The Grammy's are VMA/Billboard status at this point
Who bit what? :nerd:

Congrats to Gambino for more success, but straight up as a song, This Is America is garbage. Nice concept and dope video, but as a song it’s atrocious. Glad I only heard it the first time it premiered.

i thought that drake video was an old one because this dude said years ago that he aint showing up to the grammy's no more.. so that must mean he only showed up this year cuz they told him straight up "hey you won a televised award this year so please come"

Back
Top Bottom