The 61st Annual GRAMMY'S - Feb. 10th, 2019 at 7:30PM EST on CBS

It's not even like he's traditional R&B, he's pretty much pop. Just like Justin Timberlake.

Yeah he was always pop. I was surprised he is in the R&B category. I guess because of the new jack swing vibe in the 24k album.

DUuc5fLU8AAqZMu.jpg

Grammys aint ish, not one award for ''Despacito''. They're just scared cause once they give an award or awards to these Reggaeton artists, that will open up the doors for others to get nominated and also win awards. Just look at the Latin Grammys Reggaeton got that locked. Latin Grammys = Reggaeton Grammys

Anyway, I'm not even gonna stress it, cause I could name a whole bunch of artists that deserved to win a Grammy yrs ago.

GRAMMY OR NOT, REGGAETON IS STILL ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MUSIC GENRES IN THE WORLD.

Some people take being woke to an extreme

While everything in that post seems speculative and just his interpretation of events, he apparently used to roll with Pac and many celebs have come in his comments and co-signed insider **** he was saying. That account is an anonymous "blind item" type of thing where he talks about insider **** or the backstory of a lot of things happening in Hollywood.

Grammys aint ish, not one award for ''Despacito''. They're just scared cause once they give an award or awards to these Reggaeton artists, that will open up the doors for others to get nominated and also win awards. Just look at the Latin Grammys Reggaeton got that locked. Latin Grammys = Reggaeton Grammys

Anyway, I'm not even gonna stress it, cause I could name a whole bunch of artists that deserved to win a Grammy yrs ago.

GRAMMY OR NOT, REGGAETON IS STILL ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MUSIC GENRES IN THE WORLD.

only a matter of time, period. watch this next year.

The Grammys website was hacked and the winners were revealed.
DyCgcOGX4AMWstY.jpg

The final winners:
  • Song of the Year — Shallow
  • Record of the Year — I Like It
  • Album of the Year — H.E.R.
  • Best New Artist — Chloe x Halle
  • Best Pop Solo — Beck (Colors)
  • Best Pop Duo — Zedd (The Middle)
  • Best Pop Album - Taylor
  • Best Dance — Virtual Self
  • Best Rock — Arctic Monkeys
  • Best Rock Album — Fall Out Boy
  • Best Song For Visual — Shallow
  • Best R&B — The Carters
  • Best Rap Song — Gods Plan
  • Best Rap Album — Astroworld
  • Best Rap Perf — Be Careful
  • Best R&B Song — Feels Like Summer
  • Best R&B Perf — All The Stars
  • Best R&B Album — H.E.R.
  • Best country album — Chris Stapleton
  • Best country song — Cole Swindell
  • Best country perf — Loretta Lynn
  • Best Filn Accompaniment — Lady Bird
The Grammys have made a statement denying this leak is real, but I guess we'll see how off this is:
#BREAKING #Grammys: As reports this year's winners have been "leaked" the @RecordingAcad tells @NBCLA, "There is no legitimacy to this. GRAMMY Awards results are not shared, even with Recording Academy staff members, until the day of the GRAMMY Awards ceremony..."

Travis scott's "music" is trash. Son only getting the buzz cuz of Kylie

Victory Lap should be rap album of the year

The GRAMMY's are so trash.
Stopped watching the whole Service like 5years ago when we were only seeing 10 Awards given but getting 15 performances.
Tonight I tune in on commercial break an hour in, Luda gives award for best Rap Perfomance, some Lady talks and then Cris Stapleton Perfoms.
Donezo for the night

The GRAMMY's are so trash.
Stopped watching the whole Service like 5years ago when we were only seeing 10 Awards given but getting 15 performances.
Tonight I tune in on commercial break an hour in, Luda gives award for best Rap Perfomance, some Lady talks and then Cris Stapleton Perfoms.
Donezo for the night
Nas just performed. But yea, it's been a snooze fest so far for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom