The 7 Hermetic Laws of the Universe.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Makes me want to go sit on a beach and watch the sun set
idk but this made me laugh a bit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

3. Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.
interesting. i heard that in this dimension we exist in, our vibration resonates at a certain level in the universe. i also heard that when we,as a people, collectively raise our vibration we ascend to the next dimension where things unknown or not understood to us, in this dimension, will become thenew way of life for us.

now that i think about it, i have no idea why i wrote any of this.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Those 48 laws of powers are basically how to be a coniving untrustworthy person.

THATS WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO SAY

LOOK AT THE WORLD NOW

YOU THINK ITS DOING GREAT WITH THE 48 LAWS?

.....NO
ITS A NEW ENERGY & DIMENSION COMING

LIKE SILVERBULLET SAID

HE IS ALMOST SEEING THE LIGHT
pimp.gif

OF WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO GET THRU YALL THICK SKULLS

"WHY GIVE THE CHILD THE BUILDING BLOCK WHEN HE CAN SEE THE CASTLE "
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KEEP ON WITH THAT " POWER "

WHEN THE ENERGY CHANGES ....YA WONT CO-EXIST WITH THOSE

48 laws of power is manipulation...really can't understand how people read this and want to live their life like that...

Originally Posted by meshies

Originally Posted by Korto

In one sense that's all correct, but in another sense a few of those points don't hold.

1) Initially, to any individual in particular, "the ALL is mind", but it is possible for an individual to transcend mind, for there also exists beyond mind.
4) Everything is dual except for the absolute, the source of everything, which is singular.
5) Everything flows, out and in, except for that which these things flow in and out of, which is constant and unchanging.
6) Every cause has its effect except for the initial causelessness.
7) Gender by no means manifests on all planes. On "higher planes" there is genderlessness.. only on "lower planes" does energy need to be expressed differently as gender.

Try not to be so focused on a theory of duality, that you miss the singularity which duality stems from.

laugh.gif
Seriously. What?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

3. Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.
interesting. i heard that in this dimension we exist in, our vibration resonates at a certain level in the universe. i also heard that when we, as a people, collectively raise our vibration we ascend to the next dimension where things unknown or not understood to us, in this dimension, will become the new way of life for us.

now that i think about it, i have no idea why i wrote any of this.
Atoms/molecules never stop moving

This is all psuedo intellectual off the deep end nonsense. What the hell does "every cause has its affect except for the initial causelessness" evenmean?
This is the type of stuff heavy psychedelic drug use spawns.

damn, i never followed the 48 laws of power people
laugh.gif

i just posted it for the people who wanted to see/read it.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

This is all psuedo intellectual off the deep end nonsense. What the hell does "every cause has its affect except for the initial causelessness" even mean?
This is the type of stuff heavy psychedelic drug use spawns.
due to the condition of ignorance, action arises;
due to the condition of action, consciousness arises;
due to the condition of consciousness, name and form arise;
due to the condition of name and form, the six sense spheres arise;
due to the condition of the six sense spheres, contact arises;
due to the condition of contact, feeling arises;
due to the condition of feeling, attachment arises;
due to the condition of attachment, grasping arises;
due to the condition of grasping, the potentialized level of karma called existence arises;
due to the condition of existence, birth arises;
due to the condition of birth, aging and death arise.

The lips of wisdom are closed,
except to the ears of Understanding...............................
First thing i read at that page.
damn.......

4. Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has a pair of opposites.
5. Everything flows, out and in; everything has tides; all things rise and fall...rhythm compensates.
6. Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause.
I only believes these three. The other ones are a little far-fetched IMO.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Sorry can't find myself to believe in these.
These are universal laws, regardless of whether you choose to acknowledge them, they still exist.

reply to "The Yes Man"'s post: it's not nonsense man. it just might not make sense to you at this point in your life, but that doesn'tmean it's "psuedo intellectual off the deep end nonsense". when you were a little kid, did you ever hear about calculus or any slightly moreadvanced type of math? maybe your parents were engineers or a family friend had homework.. and you took a look at it and went "this is complete off thedeep end nonsense". but then you take calculus in high school or university, and you see that it kinda makes sense. and maybe you even use it in yourfield of work, where you can finally begin to appreciate just how applicable math is to real life situations.

What I said is not even really an intellectual concept, but more so an intellectual description of an experience or realization that I've personally had. It is fully and completely relevant to how I live my life every moment. Of course, just reading and trying to comprehend the statement will not help you tocome to the same realization anymore than listening to Lebron describe how he felt when he hit the crazy buzzer beater in game 3 will actually let you have thesame experience and feeling that Lebron had. But it'll at least help kinda point the way.

just because it sounds like nonsense to you right now doesn't mean it will be nonsense to you later on in life. but it's kind of like you've gottabe able to understand it a little bit at a time. right now it seems like total BS.. but maybe a bit later on it won't really seem that much like BS. and then maybe you'll kinda see a bit of truth in it, but still think it's complete nonsense when itcomes to applicable parts of your life. but slowly over time, you'll be able to discern the truth more and more, until you finally see the truth in itsentirety.

And for the record, I've never taken any psychedelic drugs.

reply to "The Yes Man"'s post: it's not nonsense man. it just might not make sense to you at this point in your life, but that doesn't mean it's "psuedo intellectual off the deep end nonsense". when you were a little kid, did you ever hear about calculus or any slightly more advanced type of math? maybe your parents were engineers or a family friend had homework.. and you took a look at it and went "this is complete off the deep end nonsense". but then you take calculus in high school or university, and you see that it kinda makes sense. and maybe you even use it in your field of work, where you can finally begin to appreciate just how applicable math is to real life situations.

What I said is not even really an intellectual concept, but more so an intellectual description of an experience or realization that I've personally had. It is fully and completely relevant to how I live my life every moment. Of course, just reading and trying to comprehend the statement will not help you to come to the same realization anymore than listening to Lebron describe how he felt when he hit the crazy buzzer beater in game 3 will actually let you have the same experience and feeling that Lebron had. But it'll at least help kinda point the way.

just because it sounds like nonsense to you right now doesn't mean it will be nonsense to you later on in life. but it's kind of like you've gotta be able to understand it a little bit at a time. right now it seems like total BS.. but maybe a bit later on it won't really seem that much like BS. and then maybe you'll kinda see a bit of truth in it, but still think it's complete nonsense when it comes to applicable parts of your life. but slowly over time, you'll be able to discern the truth more and more, until you finally see the truth in its entirety.

"it is like a finger pointing at the finger, dont concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all the heavenly glory"

just want to drop some more jewels:
"Both Christ and the Buddha were a finger pointing at the moon. But Christians tend to look at the finger, while Buddhists look at the Moon."

for the record..

i HAVE taken psychedelic drugs....and it has changed my life

reply to "The Yes Man"'s post: it's not nonsense man. it just might not make sense to you at this point in your life, but that doesn't mean it's "psuedo intellectual off the deep end nonsense". when you were a little kid, did you ever hear about calculus or any slightly more advanced type of math? maybe your parents were engineers or a family friend had homework.. and you took a look at it and went "this is complete off the deep end nonsense". but then you take calculus in high school or university, and you see that it kinda makes sense. and maybe you even use it in your field of work, where you can finally begin to appreciate just how applicable math is to real life situations.

What I said is not even really an intellectual concept, but more so an intellectual description of an experience or realization that I've personally had. It is fully and completely relevant to how I live my life every moment. Of course, just reading and trying to comprehend the statement will not help you to come to the same realization anymore than listening to Lebron describe how he felt when he hit the crazy buzzer beater in game 3 will actually let you have the same experience and feeling that Lebron had. But it'll at least help kinda point the way.

just because it sounds like nonsense to you right now doesn't mean it will be nonsense to you later on in life. but it's kind of like you've gotta be able to understand it a little bit at a time. right now it seems like total BS.. but maybe a bit later on it won't really seem that much like BS. and then maybe you'll kinda see a bit of truth in it, but still think it's complete nonsense when it comes to applicable parts of your life. but slowly over time, you'll be able to discern the truth more and more, until you finally see the truth in its entirety.

Calculus is a provable form of mathematics. I may have questioned its methods but never its validity. This is baseless mumbo jumbo. I want someone to breakdown one of the concepts for me in simple English, with logical reasoning behind it, not blanket assumptions of truth.

Back
Top Bottom