The 7 Hermetic Laws of the Universe.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

nice

now only if we could time travel

Law 6...who knows what is possible in the other dimensions?

1. "The ALL is mind..The universe is mental."

Acceptance of a Universal Mind is the first law because, without it, the
following laws are meaningless. It is in accessing, or communion with this
eternal, infinite mind that all is possible.

2. "As above, so below; as below, so above."

This is the symbology of the Star of David. It expands the first law so that we
can accept that OUR minds are WITHIN, not separate from the Universal. By
looking within, we see without. ( I don't understand this one...yet)

3. "Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates."

This law is now the basis for particle physics. It also defines the basis of
John Keely's work. It is within this law that resonance is applied to change
matter by changing energy. It is why healers often chant, and why Joshua
marched his army around Jericho. It is through the application of this law in a
balanced (resonant) state that ZPE is produced.

4. "Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has a pair of
opposites..."

This is also now a tenet of modern physics, with ongoing research to find
matching subatomic particles for every known particle. However, modern science
misses the point. Duality in all of nature implies that there is an Eternal
Balance, or yin-yang, and that this is the state to which we should attempt to
bring our minds. In so doing, we are able to move beyond the physical planes.

5. "Everything flows, out and in; everything has tides; all things rise and
fall...rhythm compensates."

Building upon the first four laws, this law contains the key to using the
natural rhythmic flows via MENTAL energy to control matter. Or, using
resonance, to control the flow of etheric energies, either by mind or by
machine. Nikola Tesla, Walter Russell, and Les Brown all demonstrated the
effectiveness of this principle.

6. "Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause."

There are no "anomalies", just principles which either have not been discovered,
or which only work in 3-D. Hermes envisioned 12-D when he created this law,
while we still struggle to define 4-D. We CAN move ahead, if we choose to do
so.
pimp.gif

7. "Gender is everything...and manifests on all planes"

This is the pinnacle of pyramidic law, the existance and equality of gender in
duality. In 3-D we equate gender with sex, and miss the essence of its meaning.
Gender is REQUIRED on all planes, including 3-D, for creation and regeneration.
We all have both a male and female side to our nature and our spirituality.
Neither is superior but exist to complete each other. It is through the
acceptance of this last principle that we "give birth" to the spirit on higher
planes of existance.

Lastly, a warning: "The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of
Understanding".

any of you guys interested in metaphysics and powers of the mind need to pick this book up ASAP

theholographicuniverse.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I see a lot of people in here that hop into the religious threads to make fun of religious people. Oh sweet irony
laugh.gif

Another one of my many problems with this.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I see a lot of people in here that hop into the religious threads to make fun of religious people. Oh sweet irony
laugh.gif

i don't see how this is ironic. most of the people who don't follow or agree with religion have a much more open mind and are in the search of truth.i don't mean to offend, but it's true. they would be the ones into things like this.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

laugh.gif

i don't see how this is ironic. most of the people who don't follow or agree with religion have a much more open mind and are in the search of truth. i don't mean to offend, but it's true. they would be the ones into things like this.

The irony is that your devotion to things like this closely mirrors the so called sheep of organized religion. Instead of latching on to Jesus or whatever, youlatch on to vaguer things like energy and vibration.

Originally Posted by Dreamer23

48 laws of power is manipulation...really can't understand how people read this and want to live their life like that...
same thing that was going through my head while reading them.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Sorry can't find myself to believe in these.
These are universal laws, regardless of whether you choose to acknowledge them, they still exist.
I'll show a flaw in this right now.

Take the "everything has a cause" what says that A caused B? Is it based on past experience? Past experience speaks nothing on the future. Justbecause I have missed 100 shots int he past, doesn't mean I'm going to miss the next 100 shots. a simple example to prove that the past has no barringon the future, thus there is no proof to this causality except what we think to be causality. What says that because I throw a brick through window, the windowhas to break? A doesn't have to cause B we just assume it does, thus there is no proof to causality thus can't be a law. David Hume $@%!%!
grin.gif

and on another note, some of those are to vague. Such as the Gender thing. What does it mean by gender? Dominance and Subordinance is the only thing that itcan mean and that has little to do with Gender. That just seems like a repeat of the duality one, if you really think about it. Psuedo-intellectual things likethe "laws of the universe" always annoy me because nothing can ever be proven to be a true law, it's only what it means to you, if they are lawsin your life then cool, but to me there is no such thing as "laws" (outside of the ones that govern society, which we make up and agree upon uponliving in the society).

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Another bastardization of Kemeticism.
I don't agree at all. They're both based on the same ancient wisdom and understanding of the universe. How can one be a bastardization ofthe other?

All knowledge is innate. Neither one of these movements "discovered" anything.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I don't agree at all. They're both based on the same ancient wisdom and understanding of the universe. How can one be a bastardization of the other?

All Knowledge isn't innnate. You learn most things through experience. Not to knock these, but you guys really need to think about things fora second. How can you know a stove is hot or even further how can you know what hot is without experiencing it? Like the more and more I read this thread, Ireally think that that a lot of people on here are truly "sheep" and need to pick up some Philo books. Not knocking you or anything but how can yousit here and actually think that ideas are innate within us? The only thing that we can know without experiencing it is math and thats only because of the waywe are built.

It's impossible to explain "irrational" things when we have been taught to think pragmatically and rationally our entire life, so I won'teven attempt to "prove" to you that knowledge is innate. You "believe" what you wanna believe, and I'll "believe" what I wantto.

That is such a cop out. I can explain to you how most things are not innate within us fairly simply, as I have. Logically how can we know everything, eventhough we haven't experienced it yet? How can I know something in the future without experiencing it yet? You can't really "know" anythingbut time and space i.e arithmetic and geometry. I can't know that when I walk out this room, the room I'm standing in is still going to be there. Imean end of the day it doesn't matter because we still "live" in a world where we seeming interact with things and things are consistent, but howcan we "know" that things are as consistent as we think? Your preaching knowledge in the same way Jim Jones did, while I'm casting doubt in thesame way any smart person should. I'm not saying your wrong, but what I am saying is you can't prove your right, and the things that you take as"law" aren't even logical, thus I can't believe in them and would hope others don't. This just seems like one of those things that peopledo in an attempt to sound intellectual and smug toward other people. And then when they are questioned about it they just say "your not smart enough tounderstand" Well that doesn't play well with me because I am smart enough to understand most anything...except Kant lol.

Sidenote, you just said it's impossible to explain "irrational things" I think it it is because they are irrational, i.e makes no sense.Let's apply that "logic" to other things. I would jump on a limb and say that alot of people have problems with "God" which isirrational, yet when someone says it's impossible to explain "God" they sound llike an evangalical and most people deny them and fall back onlogic....makes me
roll.gif
. My explaination of "God" is actually prettysimple and rational, but thast niether here nor there.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

3. Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.
interesting. i heard that in this dimension we exist in, our vibration resonates at a certain level in the universe. i also heard that when we, as a people, collectively raise our vibration we ascend to the next dimension where things unknown or not understood to us, in this dimension, will become the new way of life for us.

now that i think about it, i have no idea why i wrote any of this.
Atoms/molecules never stop moving
More so strings.. vibrating..

This is all psuedo intellectual off the deep end nonsense. What the hell does "every cause has its affect except for the initial causelessness" even mean?
This is the type of stuff heavy psychedelic drug use spawns.
Every reaction had an action that preceded it. Except for the initial source of everything. The singular truth.
Open your mind. Not everything is as it is told in your science texts back in high school. Just saying. lol

Originally Posted by Korto
Calculus is a provable form of mathematics. I may have questioned its methods but never its validity. This is baseless mumbo jumbo. I want someone to break down one of the concepts for me in simple English, with logical reasoning behind it, not blanket assumptions of truth.
No offense because I come from a math/science background as well. But no one is going to be able to convince you of any of this. If you'relooking for a formula or an equation to prove any of this, you're not going to find it. If you come at people with the tact that they've gotta convinceyou, well, you'll never be convinced. Just saying.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

interesting. i heard that in this dimension we exist in, our vibration resonates at a certain level in the universe. i also heard that when we, as a people, collectively raise our vibration we ascend to the next dimension where things unknown or not understood to us, in this dimension, will become the new way of life for us.

now that i think about it, i have no idea why i wrote any of this.
Atoms/molecules never stop moving
More so strings.. vibrating..
AT A FREQUENCY

EVERYTHING HAS A FQ EVEN HUMANS

IF WE CAN CHANGE THAT OR HAVE OUR EARTH CHANGE FQ AND WE VIBRATE WITH IT ...WE RIDE THE WAVE...IN OTHER WORDS
pimp.gif

dimensions = levels of frequency

All I'm seeing is speculation and people talking out of their +%#+$. I'm not close-minded or anything but where's the cold-hard facts to all this+#%% some of you guys are saying.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I don't agree at all. They're both based on the same ancient wisdom and understanding of the universe. How can one be a bastardization of the other?

Its a 1000% stolen philosophy.
Hermeticism is a set of philosophical and religious beliefs[sup][1][/sup]based primarily upon the Hellenistic Egyptian pseudepigraphical writings attributed to Hermes Trismegistus who is the representation of the congruence of the Egyptian god Thoth and the Greek Hermes.
Y'all seriously need to read this book...

433.jpg

Those ideas were around for thousands of years prior to the period of European antiquity.

1. The ALL is mind..The universe is mental.
2. As above, so below; as below, so above.
4. Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has a pair of opposites.
5. Everything flows, out and in; everything has tides; all things rise and fall...rhythm compensates.
6. Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause.
7. Gender is everything...and manifests on all planes

Straight stolen.

Duality:
(1) Nun and Naunet, i.e., the Primeval waters and the counter heaven.
(2) Huh and Hauhet, i.e., the boundless and its opposite:

(3) Kuk and Kauket, i.e., darkness and its opposite; and

(4) Amun, i.e., (Amon) and Amaunet, i.e., the hidden and its opposite.

Opposites and gender consistency:

(v) Osiris (the God of omnipotence and omniscience)
(vi) Isis (wife of Osiris, Female Principle)

(vii) Seth (the opposite of good)

(viii) Nephthys (Female Principle in the Unseen World).

As above so below:

(i) Shu (Air)
(ii) Tefnut (Moisture)

(iii) Geb (Earth) and

(iv) Nut (Sky);

Atum = Atom = Adam

laugh.gif

Its all there written in stone for thousands of years prior to the first European book.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

All I'm seeing is speculation and people talking out of their +%#+$. I'm not close-minded or anything but where's the cold-hard facts to all this +#%% some of you guys are saying.

85%

None of the stuff in here are facts, just theories. If there were absolutes we'd have a much better understanding of life.
Take the "everything has a cause" what says that A caused B? Is it based on past experience?
Not necessarily. That statement can be based off of life experiences stand point not just dealing with the past. It's fairly pragmatic. Ishould add just because we don't know the cause of something doesn't mean it doesn't have one. But anyway even if it were based off pastexperiences....
Past experience speaks nothing on the future. Just because I have missed 100 shots int he past, doesn't mean I'm going to miss the next 100 shots. a simple example to prove that the past has no barring on the future, thus there is no proof to this causality except what we think to be causality. What says that because I throw a brick through window, the window has to break? A doesn't have to cause B we just assume it does, thus there is no proof to causality thus can't be a law.
The empirical argument states otherwise. Experience are just our senses; sight, smell, hearing, touch, and taste. If you're looking to"know" something for certain but if you're just generalizing nvm. What was stated is every cause has an effect and every effect has a cause. Idon't know if you worded it wrong but throwing a brick through something and at something are two different things, even so you're assuming that allbricks threw windows break. In an example like that there other possible causes. Same for the 100 shots. You're skipping over things that are vital tocause and effect. Ofcourse there's nothing concrete to back up that if you missed a 100 shots you will miss the next 100. The factors of practicing andgetting better, probability, and even the possibility that you purposely missed all 100 shots are part of cause and effect.

Anyway like I said though none of this is factual they're basically theories falling under philosophy. When discussing metaphysics and epistemology thereare no absolutes. If there were there would be no discussion and this would all be a waste of time.

None of this stuff should be talked about in a sense of "I believe" and "I don't believe" more like "I think" and "Iprefer this idea" There all theories that should be considered and then you choose which areas you'd like to further investigate.

Back
Top Bottom