The 76ers better protest game against the NETS!!!!

Better anything props to Devin for making that unbelievable shot.

On to the point, I can look past at the clock start delay but if anybody who was watching the game know that the Nets had no more timeouts when Carter made thegame tying layup. Sixers and Nets announcers even made that point but somehow they were awarded an extra 20 second timeout. If Sixers don't protest or atleast make it known to Stern then why should us, the fans, care about the team when they themselves don't.

Sixers, where !*@# at the buzzer ALWAYS happen

Rashard Lewis
TJ Ford
Tony Parker
Dirk Nowitzki
Ray Allen
Devin Harris

You would still lose.

If the Nets did not have the timeout, it would be a tech for one shot and the Nets get the ball back.

It would either be replayed from that point (with more time on the clock) or, the sixers would shoot the ft and have 97. 98-97, 98-96 we win.

Shot was good, Nets win, End of story.

Great shot, Great win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

You would still lose.

If the Nets did not have the timeout, it would be a tech for one shot and the Nets get the ball back.

It would either be replayed from that point (with more time on the clock) or, the sixers would shoot the ft and have 97. 98-97, 98-96 we win.

Shot was good, Nets win, End of story.
Dude if the Nets didn't have no timeouts left, the Sixers would get the free throw and the ball back.

Yeah, just read that my bad on that.

Still.............

And if I remember correctly, Vince made the old man style lay-up (which to me it was) and the sixers had the ball. on the scoreboard in the arena, we had thetimeouts.

Vince old man style layup was made during the TO that was called which they didn't have.

If anything is was an error by the scorers table.

If they had an extra one then why did both announcers of the teams made the note they had no more?

The timeout at 19 seconds is the one I'm talking about, the 20 second they didn't have. Vince old man style layup would've never happened

Teams are only allowed two timeouts under 2 minutes and the Nets took 3

i don't know if anyone remembers this, but earlier this season, brandon roy made a buzzer beater in OT to be the rockets. there were like .8 seconds leftand i swear the clock started late. no one else even mentioned it at all, but i noticed it. i doubt anything will happen. the shot's gonna count and sowill the loss. sucks, but end of story.

^

Yeah I remember that game, I'm just hoping somehow Ed or anyone points it out to David Stern.

I mean if the Heat & Hawks can replay the game why not the Sixers?

i was watching nba fastbreak last night . and tim was talking about how everyone thinks the clock started late .. so they timed it and it was still right ..

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i was watching nba fastbreak last night . and tim was talking about how everyone thinks the clock started late .. so they timed it and it was still right ..
Yeah I said I can look past that but they had no more timeouts.

They took 1 that they didn't have that allowed Carter to tie it at 96-96

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Great shot, Great win
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love the kid in the blue shirt under the rim's reaction
laugh.gif

smh at violet palmer waving the shot off already even when the clock wasn't at zero yet

Don't forget about the Cavs game when Devin Brown shot the FT's at the end of last season.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Don't forget about the Cavs game when Devin Brown shot the FT's at the end of last season.
smile.gif
Thanks
laugh.gif

But I'm talking about this season cuz

Back
Top Bottom