The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

603E4C1C-0BB7-43AC-B2F0-52B88E44C485.jpeg
Think J16s are my new all time fave shoe. Was a foamposite head for 10yrs.

Attachments

• 1C159AED-F409-47D0-84AA-FB47D5594DCD.jpeg
    1C159AED-F409-47D0-84AA-FB47D5594DCD.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 16
Can’t lie. Just copped 2pair of trophy rooms used off goat for $120. Let’s see if it goes thru.

Any news on the breds? Been catching up on some silluates I'm currently lacking. I like the trophy rooms, and the Navy's but I've just got too many blue shoes and not enough to wear them with. I could always go for another bred CW to rock with never ending Rockets gear. I kinda dig the CEO's but still on the fence, probably just wait for the breds. You guys that have the TR's and midnight navy's what's the better quality pair
I.E. leather, quality control, etc. Do they fit the same comfort wise? Also anyone got good detailed pics of the TR's side by side with the navy's? I'm trying to see how close to navy the TR's are.

Yeah, those were wear-test samples. One stage beyond prototypes, one stage before look see samples. They were sent out to testers by Nike to fine tune the release product and look for areas for improvement. They'd make them in odd colors like that and typically no two pairs used the same colors, so if early pics surfaced Nike would know who leaked them. Back then, you used to be able to sign up for the program on Nikes website. Obviously, very few people ever got selected and Size 9 & 13 only IIRC.

The odd thing about those to me was the fact they didn't look worn at all. Usually WT samples showed significant wear as they were intended to be put through their paces. Probably one of many that never actually got sent out.

Back
Top Bottom