The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I remember back when I worked at Niketown NY, we couldn't get rid of the Ginger XVIs. Now everybody wants them, LOL.
The good ole Niketown NY days. That was my go to spot for my J’s. I remember getting the black/red XVI from there. I used a voucher to buy them. Me and my friends would wear our J’s and play ball in them. When we didnt want them anymore we would wash them in the washing machine with hot water and the glue would come apart and we would bring them back to Niketown and get a voucher for the price of the shoe.

1599939680530.png

1599939709526.png

and if jordan brand reading this
make it the Christmas retro for 2021
with sizing from toddlers through adults
mass produce it
and dont cheap out on materials
but dont make it uber expensive($250 max for adults)
stop being some suckas and do right by the folks
who continue to buy ur bum *** rehashes
oh
and yall lame as hell for trickling out these 16 retros
but giving us **** we never asked for like

air-jordan-1-j-balvin-1.png

and if jordan brand reading this
make it the Christmas retro for 2021
with sizing from toddlers through adults
mass produce it
and dont cheap out on materials
but dont make it uber expensive($250 max for adults)
stop being some suckas and do right by the folks
who continue to buy ur bum *** rehashes
oh
and yall lame as hell for trickling out these 16 retros
but giving us **** we never asked for like

air-jordan-1-j-balvin-1.png
Preach! But don't front you know you are copping the Why Not? Pack. :lol: I am, and I havent bought a JB product since 2017!

The good ole Niketown NY days. That was my go to spot for my J’s. I remember getting the black/red XVI from there. I used a voucher to buy them. Me and my friends would wear our J’s and play ball in them. When we didnt want them anymore we would wash them in the washing machine with hot water and the glue would come apart and we would bring them back to Niketown and get a voucher for the price of the shoe.
I use to Finesse Hibbetts like this🤣🤣🤣

Great!! Just don't fck this up JB......pleeeease! I bought the breds in high school. I walked in and there was a fsr of Columbia retro 11s and I passed on those because I wanted the new Jordan's. That same idea is backward now. Retro's were of low interest and people actually gave the new sig a chance back then. I'll be in for these, if the price is right. Otherwise my OGs are still wearable.
Oh, damn. That was a massive mistake. Columbias had come out a long *** time before the XVIs, right? The XVIs dropped the Saturday of All Star Weekend in 2001.

Back
Top Bottom