The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Oh, damn. That was a massive mistake. Columbias had come out a long *** time before the XVIs, right? The XVIs dropped the Saturday of All Star Weekend in 2001.
maybe he means the cool grey xi

i remember i got my 16s i hadda be in 7th grade maybe younger and i saved up for them and about 2 weeks after wearing them the toe box patent leather cracked and i was literally in tears and my mom told someone in footlocker and he held me a pair of CG xis that i got for my birthday

Last edited:
Story time.

I was playing soccer with my boys at Tropical Park in Miami. Some lady came by and asked if we would be interested in being in a commercial. She took our pics and phone numbers. My boy got call the call. He's the kid in the yellow tank in the Jeter segment. His nickname became Jeter after that lol.

The basketball scene was filmed at Jose Marti Park in Miami. Being from Miami, it made the XVIs that much cooler to me. The ads for the XVIs were really nice.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the unsuspecting 2001 Black XVI low. Anyone have a pair? I never did 😔. Who would cop if they returned. Next year would be 20 year anniversary. Post yours and wear tomorrow if able.

The why not pack is releasing in Europe this Friday, but I am only interested in the XVI pair! Anyone in here that wants to split the pack?

I tried but these trash *** resellers bought em all up and now my size 13 is going for over $1k on StockX and there's no way in hell I'm paying that. I wish people who actually want to buy shoes to wear them could just band together and refuse to pay resell prices until we defeat these *******s. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom