The alll DJ post. questions or comments welcomed.

For all you Djs, this post is for you.

If you are trying to get into djing or a vet I will throw my 2cents in or answer any questions you may have about djing.

- Orbit

Yo, there is a Music forum 2 spots down on the front page. You'd have more success there.

Originally Posted by Skratch1t

If you are trying to get into djing or a vet I will throw my 2cents in or answer any questions you may have about djing.

- Orbit
Where you from orbit?? Im from socal and theres a lot of dj orbits around here..

Yo, I tried to start one of these in the music forum and FAILED!! I pray this one succeeds.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

- Orbit
Where you from orbit?? Im from socal and theres a lot of dj orbits around here..
I am from Socal. There are other Dj Orbits I know, But i have been Orbit since mid 90's. So if there are other Dj Orbit, I will battle you forthe name.

For some of you new Djs check out some of these sites.

scratchlive.net
scratchworx.com
djforums.com

Anyone tried the NS7? How is it? I have the Vestax vci-300 because i travel a lot, it's no 2 turntables and a mixer but it's light on the back and easyto transport.

I have NO BIZNESS being in here What so ever,, I just popped in to see whoall would reply and what kind of posts are being made here since im in general forum... but HEY GOOD LUCK to all of you

so...

where exactly would one start off with?

we're talking about a reasonable budget.

i know the question is mad general, but i wanted to get this thread rollin.

ca5per checking in

been djing for over 8yrs, on serato for bout 3,

and you have more of a chance on the general than the music forum

For some of you new Djs check out some of these sites.

scratchlive.net
scratchworx.com
djforums.com

Anyone tried the NS7? How is it? I have the Vestax vci-300 because i travel a lot, it's no 2 turntables and a mixer but it's light on the back and easy to transport.

my boy has the ns7, actually was jsut talking to him and might go over there and check it out, he likes it, and it does the trick,

Back
Top Bottom