The American Pie Cast Reunites: 20 Year Since The OG Film

Classic teen movie for it's time and if you were a teen or just finished high school and were going into college when it came out in 1999.

Wow time fly's by :wow:

Appreciated. Doesn’t matter which one is on tv it will be watched and they never get old. Was really surprised how much I liked the last one they did.

It came out when I was in 8th grade and I remember sneaking into the theaters to see it, great times.

I thought Shannon Elizabeth was the finest woman ever after that first viewing.

Watching now in 2019, the humor still holds up for the most part imo but man, Stifler really was a creep and kind of rapey.

Crazy to think the thing that stuck the most from this movie is the word “MILF” and it’s from John Cho, who has the best career out of all of em.

It was very funny - but it's definitely of its time as you say - times have definitely changed in a good way since then.

if you were a teen or just finished high school and were going into college when it came out in 1999.

Wow time fly's by :wow:

Movie released a week before my high school graduation, class of ‘99. I ended up seeing it with my older cousin but much later since we had my younger brother tagging along with us that day. The theatre was checking i.d. so we saw something else.

Time certainly does fly, I’m almost 39 and my brother is now 35.

my mom took me to this movie, i think i was 10/11 at the time :lol:

No shannon elizabeth, no care. Really surprised she didn't get anymore sexy, naked roles after.

LOVE these movies, came out when I was Junior, great movie to watch with your boys in HS

I also LOVE Alyson Hannigan, grew up watching that chick
Buffy, American Pie movies, and then How I met your Mother

I think Sean William Scott is the most successful. Based on net worth, and number of lead roles in theatrical releases.

Tara Reid’s net worth= $2 million :sick: :sick: :sick:

Sean William Scott and Alyson Hannigan have had better careers imo.

It came out when I was in 8th grade and I remember sneaking into the theaters to see it, great times.

I thought Shannon Elizabeth was the finest woman ever after that first viewing.

Watching now in 2019, the humor still holds up for the most part imo but man, Stifler really was a creep and kind of rapey.

Crazy to think the thing that stuck the most from this movie is the word “MILF” and it’s from John Cho, who has the best career out of all of em.

Same bruh. Same.
Was a great movie. Like most here I was 14 so it struck a cord of course.
Definitely one of those movies you will never forget till the day you die

Jesus, time flies indeed. Had to ask a dude outside of the theater to get me a ticket on opening night for AP2. Good times!

I would say Hannigan ended up having the better career from her time on How I Met Your Mother. She’s gonna eat off those residuals for a long time.

This movie came out in the summer before my grade 12 year. Such an epic teen movie. Part 2 was great as well. I found it very memorable because the lives depicted on film was portraying my age group.

Back
Top Bottom