The AND 1 Tai Chi Mid returns...

The quality looks good to me. The tounge on the shoe looks different than originals. The suede on the inside seems on point. Seems worth the 45 dollars. With an and 1 video too!

damn i remember when everyone had these!! along with those t-shirts with the buff guy with no face on them haha

Mesh's just got released in Japan. I really hope they come out with the OG silver/black/blue colourway of these.

Not really, I still have a couple of pairs of the OG lows though I wear. I don't really ball in them, since I never wear lows to ball in, but they seem fit just like the mid OGs. The new white/white ones are a nice clourway though.

I need the ones on the title page!! my cuzzin used to have those for his high school team and I was fiieeennnddin!!

so how are the taichi's for balling??
anyone tried the lows for balling?
comfort, ventilation, and traction are very important to me..

thinking of getting the white/red mids or the Hyperfuse to ball in for the year..

I gonna say they are by far one of the most comfortable shoes I've used to ball in.  I still have four pair (wht/blu, wht/grey).  I don't know what it is about this shoe but man i love em.

Why does And 1 keep bringing these out? I know I am not the only who thinks And 1 should retro the Crossovers.

Difficult at this point to say whether AND1 still has the tooling necessary to reissue the Crossover Mid, especially after the brand changed hands and is under completely new management.

A great shoe, though.

Back
Top Bottom