-- The Annoying Friend Unnapreciation --

Joined Oct 9, 2007
You know that friend who's just KNOWN as the annoying one in the group. Laughs at the wrong,for the wrong reasons for waaay too long?

I knew it was a bad idea from the beginning when dude decided to work in the same department with me.

Considering its commission work, wouldn't you go away or take a hike when another associate is working with a customer? All dude does is come over and hawkme in the middle of my sales pitch and repeat what I've already said and state the obvious.

Plus, we were setting up some TV stands today and he waits 'til I figure out how to puttogether a specific piece and then goes "Oh yea, you didn't know that?"

Don't get me wrong, I was going to tell dude to cut the !!!$ but they moved him to a diff. department cause he wasn't making any $$$ in electronics soI said f*** it, it doesn't matter anymore, but he keeps coming back to the department and hanging around

/Rant

Anybody have an annoying friend.

EDIT: This %%*@$ made fun of me for eating a PAYDAY today.
Like laughing hard as hell.

Joined Feb 9, 2008
yeah, i do. everyone in our "group" thinks hes a tool too. he does stuff just to try to impress everyone.
he thinks hes doin it, but doin it, hes not

spot rusherz

Banned
Joined Jan 5, 2008

we all have those my dude.

The type of dude that doesnt know when or how to shut the hell up

Joined May 15, 2007
I boarder line hate this dude in my group of friends. Does the exact same $*+* you said. Dude thinks he's in on the "in" crowd but everyonedespises him. I feel bad but at the same time I don't.

Joined Oct 9, 2007
Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I boarder line hate this dude in my group of friends. Does the exact same $*+* you said. Dude thinks he's in on the "in" crowd but everyone despises him. I feel bad but at the same time I don't.
To be real I think I'mma start saying %$$%!+*% and see if he agrees anyway. When it comes to work, dude doesn't know anything and justco-signs everything.

Joined Feb 22, 2007
Im dragging it from my email and its not working

anyways basically dude who all of our girlfriends hate...he passed out...***@+*# drew all over him

Joined Oct 10, 2005
Same here. Some dude from NT, I sold this guy a pair of XIXs and happens to go to my school. Whenever he sees me on campus he follows me around. No matter whoI'm hanging out with, he barges in and ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS SHOES, and he has a speech impediment. I couldn't understand dude so I told him to go backon AIM so I could understand him. He still follows me around, ended up selling another pair of Jordans to him lol.

Joined Jan 18, 2007
^
not ME
objective case calls for the objective pronoun
grammar police on the prowl

but word. that one annoying friend. i have many
smh

Joined Jun 28, 2007
Now that I think of it, my I dont have any annoying friends. Do they have some annoying habits?? Yes. But overall none of them are annoying. I just hope thatIm not that annoying friend

Joined Jun 28, 2008
Yea, i got a boy just like that They think they know it all and make fun of others who dont get it. But once its the other way around, fam gets heated andishh.

Joined Jun 30, 2007
Most of the time the ppl I find annoying are friends of friends

When I went to Vegas a few months back one of my friend's homies tagged along. Seemed like everyone in our party was getting action 'cept this dude.But the next day, he was the dude hyping up the club and saying it was 'cracking' and he gettin at all the '%+%!*$*'

The funny part is when we hit up the strip club the next night, this dude spent the most cake

Joined Jan 15, 2007
Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

we all have those my dude.

The type of dude that doesnt know when or how to shut the hell up
word, just want to snap his neck at times.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now