-- The Annoying Friend Unnapreciation --

Plus he tries to one up everyone. Its annoying.

Yup, classic example. Always having to drop his 2 cents about everything. Still lives with his parents even after 2 years of high school and triesto be a ladies man even though he's never got past first base...

It just sucks when that annoying "friend" is your annoying roommate.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

My homeboy called me 5 times in a row while i wasn't by my phone, I call him back thinking it was some sort of emergency. the dialogue goes like this
Me: What up?
him: nothin
Me:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'm Sayin, you called me a few times, did you need something?
him: nah, not really.
He's a homophobe so i hit em with the riley freeman "N u gay" and let him spazz as I hung up. I got more stories, too. this dude is way more annoying than ANY of your friends
laugh.gif

Dude is confident that we don't know his pain.

One of ya'll need to link your annoying friends to this
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
and YouTube the results.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

This is why I hate running into old friends from high school and they be asking for contact info. It be mad awkward, like fam its 5 years later and I can pretty much guarantee we not on the same +$+$.
I'm 2 years removed from high school, and I have come to this realization also....
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I take people's numbers down, then erase them min later[/color]

Man there's this one dude... he's not my friend... but my friends friend... anyway dude just talks to much. and he thinks he's an intellectual sohe's always tellin us pointless stuff we don't need to kno... we were tryin to get drunk and dude, who doesnt drink, started tryin to tell us aboutmoorish trading and christopher columbus... like *%%. Then we go to the club and dude is tryin to freestyle in my ear the whole time when im lookin for girls
smh.gif
... straight up told him he was annoyin and only reason i let him ride wit me is cuz he's 21

laugh.gif
you know what i hate, since a couple people have brought up going to the clubs/parties with your boys... in my group of old HS friends, there this oneannoying !#* dude that's always hyping himself up as a big player, talking about how many girls he gets and whatnot... everyone knows he's lying. ifhe's out with one of my friends and that guy gets a girls number, he will come to us saying "yeah my %+%$@, me and ___ were booking mad youngins up atBowie" or some nonsense like that. NO, my friend was booking youngins, YOU were just standing there looking awkward.

yet when we actually go out to a party or the club, this guy follows me around everywhere and keeps talking in my ear, instead of actually getting atfemales.. or if he sees me dancing or preoccupied he'll just stand by the wall alone checking his cellphone every 5 seconds

this is the type of guy that messes with everyone else's game, because if we're trying to talk to broads, he'll just come up and stand therelooking all awkward. i swear he is the biggest lame. only reason any of us even mess with him now is because he was kind of in our "group" back inHS.. and even when we try to cut him off, he keeps finding out what we're doing by stalking our FB profiles. smh
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom