-- The Annoying Friend Unnapreciation --

You know that friend who's just KNOWN as the annoying one in the group. Laughs at the wrong,for the wrong reasons for waaay too long?
smh.gif

I knew it was a bad idea from the beginning when dude decided to work in the same department with me.

Considering its commission work, wouldn't you go away or take a hike when another associate is working with a customer? All dude does is come over and hawkme in the middle of my sales pitch and repeat what I've already said and state the obvious.

Plus, we were setting up some TV stands today and he waits 'til I figure out how to puttogether a specific piece and then goes "Oh yea, you didn't know that?"
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, I was going to tell dude to cut the !!!$ but they moved him to a diff. department cause he wasn't making any $$$ in electronics soI said f*** it, it doesn't matter anymore, but he keeps coming back to the department and hanging around
smh.gif

/Rant

Anybody have an annoying friend.

EDIT: This %%*@$ made fun of me for eating a PAYDAY today.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Like laughing hard as hell.

yeah, i do. everyone in our "group" thinks hes a tool too. he does stuff just to try to impress everyone.
he thinks hes doin it, but doin it, hes not
smh.gif

laugh.gif

we all have those my dude.

The type of dude that doesnt know when or how to shut the hell up
laugh.gif

I boarder line hate this dude in my group of friends. Does the exact same $*+* you said. Dude thinks he's in on the "in" crowd but everyonedespises him. I feel bad but at the same time I don't.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I boarder line hate this dude in my group of friends. Does the exact same $*+* you said. Dude thinks he's in on the "in" crowd but everyone despises him. I feel bad but at the same time I don't.
smh.gif
smh.gif
To be real I think I'mma start saying %$$%!+*% and see if he agrees anyway. When it comes to work, dude doesn't know anything and justco-signs everything.

Im dragging it from my email and its not working

anyways basically dude who all of our girlfriends hate...he passed out...***@+*# drew all over him

Same here. Some dude from NT, I sold this guy a pair of XIXs and happens to go to my school. Whenever he sees me on campus he follows me around. No matter whoI'm hanging out with, he barges in and ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS SHOES, and he has a speech impediment. I couldn't understand dude so I told him to go backon AIM so I could understand him. He still follows me around, ended up selling another pair of Jordans to him lol.

^
not ME
objective case calls for the objective pronoun
grammar police on the prowl

but word. that one annoying friend. i have many
smh

Now that I think of it, my I dont have any annoying friends. Do they have some annoying habits?? Yes. But overall none of them are annoying. I just hope thatIm not that annoying friend
ohwell.gif

Yea, i got a boy just like that They think they know it all and make fun of others who dont get it. But once its the other way around, fam gets heated andishh.

Most of the time the ppl I find annoying are friends of friends
laugh.gif

When I went to Vegas a few months back one of my friend's homies tagged along. Seemed like everyone in our party was getting action 'cept this dude.But the next day, he was the dude hyping up the club and saying it was 'cracking' and he gettin at all the '%+%!*$*'
smh.gif

The funny part is when we hit up the strip club the next night, this dude spent the most cake
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

laugh.gif

we all have those my dude.

The type of dude that doesnt know when or how to shut the hell up
laugh.gif
word, just want to snap his neck at times.

Back
Top Bottom