The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

I think they beat the Lakers. After that, who knows? No Naz, no Jaden. That's killer. Still got Ant and KAT tho.
I mean, I like the spread but I don't know if we pull this one out on the road without our best perimeter defender. It's going to take a monster game from TP or someone else to pull this off.

watch.jpg

ae la.jpg

JR cannot stay up past a certain time. THATS FROM STRAIGHT FROM POPS, so we abide

Plus the ball we play in the backyard is 100 times more fun and interesting than ANYTHING y'all are seeing. WOOF MFn WOOF

jr with rope.jpg

nnaazz.jpg

NASTY NAZ LIST OF THINGS TO DO 1st DAI BACK
1. Lay Ruday the F out like a soggy french fry
2. Send KAT to the litter box

THEN GIT DOWN TO BUSINESS
F EVERYBODY

ant naz.jpg

UNITED THEY STAND
DIVIDED THEY FALL
THEY TIGHTER THAN PANTYHOSE
2 SIZES SMALL

stare.jpg

TODO LISTO VATOS

ai.jpg

Resigning Naz and them thinking they can actually get that done is a mega surprise to me, and they wouldn't have said that if they didn't know they could get it done. That's a nice surprise only two days into the offseason.

If they can re-sign Naz, I'll be ecstatic.

I dont know how they can get out of the Rudy mess with minimal collateral damage, but I mentioned in the NBA Thread that a swap for John Collins might be doable, so long as Quin wants Rudy on his team again. I know more would need to be involved, but Collins is dead weight in Atlanta and I don't expect a ton of value back for Gobert otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom