The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

From your mouth to GODS ear !

KAT prob wont play til the opener, bad throat infection had his *** laid out and dropped about 20lbs, but ......................

DLo is a GO too

ATL RIM MURDERER WARM UPS

atl.jpg

enjoy the run gents, its all fun and games.................................................................................. FOR NOW

One of the best logos ever, past present future

muskies 1.jpg

your love / rubio drop reminded me of one of the best SLAM covers ever too good sir

showbiz.jpg

i got the original with Steph and KG framed at my desk at work, the good ole bad dayz and sih

pre season is too Fn long, should be 2 games and thats it. ready to get on with the motherFn show alredy

I REALLY like this Spartan !

bryn.jpg

easy questions this time........

That doesn’t say the name of any team though, he said Maples and them Muskies ones said the team name. Anyone know someone that has got one? Once we stopped wearing them as retros team-wise and you wear it out, most of outside of MN forgets what team you’re repping.

7.jpg

MORE DAYS

or........................................................

ae 67.jpg

MFn WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

team ant 2.jpg

BOUT TA RULE THA WORLD LIKE HIS NAME IS KURTIS BLOW

Back
Top Bottom