The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

At some point the conversation needs to be had about Finch.

Can’t put DLo in a place to succeed.
Can’t figure out Rudy’s role.
Ant hasn’t been better than last year.
McDaniels hasn’t taken any improvement.
Offense doesn’t have an idea what it’s doing.
Defense isn’t equipped for what it’s doing.

Well that was a true POS from the jump

Agree with EVERYTHING eseential1 said, sadly enough he threw another bulls eye, WTF is the MFn issue ?!?!?!?!

ANT said all were soft including himself, I do not agree wit that, ID SAY UNINSPIRED TO THE FULLEST, no hustle, no desire, ish better change quick

This on the wall @ the practice facility
pretty much says it all

fearless 4 (2).jpg

They pros, they need to figure it out.
Ima stickin with my 30 game limit, they aint got it by then it aint comin

ON TO THA NEXT

team 3.jpg

I’m warming up to them, where now I’m just indifferent on them instead of negative, that logo of the Wolf is amazing.

gave up my Carolina tix tonight to watch this losing streak end, it Charleston anyways, TBH this the game I been waitin for since playoffs ended last year, so it dont matter who was vistin chapel hill tonight, IMA STICK WITH THE ANT MAN AND CO !!! F EVERYBODY !!!

LFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ae 85.jpg

tp 5.jpg

DLo hasn’t been good this season.
But this is not just a DLo problem. It’s a team wide problem.

Finch doesn’t have a clear concise thing he wants to do, and watching them play every single one of them including Ant look confused on the court at times.
I couldn’t tell you what the hell Finch wants to do on offense or defense. Because it changes every game.
Not only that, he hasn’t optimized really any of the guys on the team other than guys who are like 8th-9th and 10th man

There it is. They look like a different team every single game. Seems like nobody wants to step on each others toes or something. Practice must be REAL interesting, lol.
Not gettin any easier tonight either.

KINGS MAY BE CHOSEN BY GOD​

BUT THEY STILL MAKE THE MISTAKES OF MEN

colors.jpg

You run plays through him. You run plays for others off ball, And he kills it. Hmmm

DLo is probably the 4th best player on the team, but by far the most important. When he’s on, it’s a completely different type of team.

Very true, his "on" is a crazy thing but these percentages, TOs, and defense have to stop so he has to be on.

I think the biggest thing is when a coach trusts him.
From Byron Scott to first year of Kenny Atkinson to Ryan Saunders to Finch.

There’s reasons why coaches treat him that way because he’s prone to inconsistency.

But If he’s allowed to play freely, and isn’t given a quick hook he’s fine. He had half a year of it with the Nets and half a year with the Warriors. It’s no surprise that he was like 43-45% from the field and 37% from 3 averaging 23&7 when it was okay let DLo do his thing and he’ll get it done.

If you look up his splits over his career, the difference between when he plays 20-29 minutes versus 30-39 minutes is insane.

I still have faith in this team. I knew it would take time, but a month from now we should not be struggling on offense like we are now ANT has to be less complacent to settle for jump shots

Well they havent played with a 20 point lead all year so what did everybody expect other than it gettin too close for comfort ?!?!?!? :rofl:

Garland so nice its scary , Clrv gonna be a tough tough out come playoff time at full strength, goodness.

2 days off between the next 2 games, TIME OT TURN THE Fn corner !

dlo 11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom