The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

Everyone please join ANT in welcoming the newest member of the organization....... GOD BLESS HIM

coach c.jpg

If they took some of these leads and didnt relinquish them , everything would be like warm apple pie.

I LOVE the small line up........DLo, ANT, NOWELL,TP,NAZ,. lotsa fun, kep that ball poppin

ANT hugged the free throw merchant before departure, I like Embiid, except for when he play MINN

je ae.jpg

meet.jpg

Just when I thought I couldnt LOVE HIM a drip more, now HE drops this one. GOD BLESS YOU SIR FOREVER AND A DAI ! AFTER YOU IMA DONE, COULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER GET CLOSE TO BEING BETTER. GOOD LAWD 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

dogs.jpg

dogs 1.jpg

JUST MOTHER Fn WOW

CAUSE IMA RYDIN WITH MY DAWGS
WIN LOSE OR DRAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordns 3s
Jadens aggressiveness
KATS energy ( stop the flailing though, it dont say Embiid on your jersey )
DL'os DEFENSE
Ruday shooting 0-0 but knocking down the 4 ft's

AND ANTHONY EDWARDS GETTING T'd up !!! .......................... DONT CALL A TECH ON ANT EDWARDS, YOU WOULDNT LIKE HIM AFTER HE GETS T'd up FOOLS !!!

ae 90.jpg

Mural is finished , I dig it

mural.jpg

Get ot see somethin tomorrow night that hasnt been seen in a while I believe................ a fully healthy opponent !!! :rofl:

I REALLY like the City Editions, didnt realize every jersey is different, no 2 are the same , thats fresh.

jmac.jpg

essential1 essential1 , THAT SIR was by FAR the best run of the year, just a glimpse into what is to become the norm. That was game 18, I said back in the thread to give them 30 and everything will be everythiong, IMA STICKIN WITH THAT SIR !

Best ALL AROUND GAME BY DLo I have ever seen
The 1st quarter was damn near perfect, EVERYBODY WORKIN THEY AZZES OFF !
J PETE nailed it RUDY HAS TO STAY AGGRESSIVE AS F
For all the ish KAT catches he goes like the energizer bunny, and if he got calls like alot of other bigs do, sheeeeeeeeeeet Wolves games would take 4 hrs.
JADEN startin to feel it , locked haliburton down
ANT startin to feel it

Other than the turnovers I loved every minute

THE PAJAMAS ARE BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pjs.jpg

HOPE ALL YALL HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f them picks.jpg

cant spell ThANksgiving without ANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or miNnesoTA fwiw

ae 79.jpg

DLo now shooting his highest percentage from the floor, and the lowest from 3P%. Interesting times.

Last 6 games 16.3 & 8.5 on 57% from the field. 37% from 3.

DOH ! lmfao ! BFD 1 game outta the 6 spot, 2 games outta the 3 spot, thank God nobody is great this year.

Steph a Gawd, most dangerous man on the planet, period.

Without Jaden things are not good on D, knew it was awrap as soon as he was a DNP. Hope he is back soon. No TP or Jordan didnt help the Fn cause either

Ima Rudy fan but fella seems soft as vanilla ice cream on a hot summers day :smh:

Does almost seem like a different squad every MFn night...

About to lean on Austin more ?!?!??!?!?!? I aint no coach so Ima leave it alone, for now.......................... Still 10 more games until the gloves come off if they have to :rofl:

DLo a sharp cat..............

NEVER BEEN ON A RIDE LIKE THIS BEFORE

pray dog.jpg

essential1 essential1 jpzx jpzx 651akathepaul 651akathepaul worldbeefreeg worldbeefreeg shuges shuges AND anyone who I apologize for leavin out that comes into THE DEN..............

IF I REPEAT IF you desire to share ......................... WHAT DID Y'all think the record would look like after 20 games ???

Considering no team is running away with anything, I didnt expect to finish higher than 4 in the division, AND they have a better record than squads like mia, bklyn, dal and a couple other who are supposed to be SO much better. OF COURSE I REALIZE ALOT OF THIS WILL CHANGE IN THE NEXT 20 so relax.

I felt lime it would look like 14 - 6 so thats 4 off the mark FOR ME, OH NO THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY KEEPS FALLING HELP HELP HELP :rofl:

Considering the schedule I guess they should be better than .500, but then again alotta squads SHOULD be better record wise than they are right now.

My man at work said " if they was 20 - 0 the fool *** haters and troll bishes would simply say ........... " yeah but this aint the playoffs " had me rollin AND spit out my orange fanta !
CAUSE HE IS RIGHT AS RAIN

*** I do admit I expected Rudy to look better, I never watched Utah so I have nothing to compare to but he STILL seems "off" hopefully that changes in the next 10-15 runs, I hope it does but Im not sure.

I like NAZ better than Rudy or KAT tbh , I hear all the groans now !!! :tongue:

1/4 of the wai through and Ima STILL LOVIN every MFn minute and am REALLY interested to see how much BETTER ( or worse ) it can all get !!!

STAI THURSKII GENTLEMEN !!!

thurskii shirt.jpg

Exact record, I didn’t have one. I think people want them to be the 50-win team already and it might take until January where we take steps forward without taking steps back (like yesterday).

Jaden being out didn’t help yesterday, but we know people complain about him when he’s playing anyway, so whatever.

20 games, probably would have been like 13-7, 14-6.

I think Finch is doing a real disservice to a lot of the guys on the team. But the last 3 games missing like 1/3 of the rotation has been an issue.

interesting

Somone told me today they dont think Finh is the "right coach' for this team. I dont wanna believe that, but Im starting to.

Its no coincidence with whose been out the last few games what has occurred.

NO KAT for a while is gonna make for some real good and real bad takes.

Garza and Minott should get a look, they deserve it

I think Jadens return is more important right now.

pp.jpg

I bring you, lockdown defender D’Angelo Russell.
By the way, I looked into it. It’s true.

Also 77 guards defend 10 or more shots a game. Only DLo and Chris Paul are under 40%

DLo is that guy right now, even through al the stupid *** ish said about him, shows a ton of character.
He is also that cat that when that 10 pt lead is about to turn into a 1 point defecit, who steps up and drills a 3 to make sure that lead stays and gets bigger, ICE WATER MFers !!!!!

Ja pops knows whats good Bless his heart

2 GOATS

BLESS

ae wmjr.jpg

CAN I COME EAT TOMORROW ? :rofl:

HOT WATER BURN BABY..........................
j nowell (2).jpg

How great does NAz look when KAt and Rudy are not on court with him ? jus sayin

I KNOW its only 1 game, but the middle didnt looked clogged, the FLOW was there for the first time in a long while, and even after that slow start they didnt get crushed like has happened the past what ?? 3-4 games ? Jaylen so nice it can get scary....pure hooper so so much to offer its dizzying

Looks like only 1 game in the next 6 days, got alotta time to work with what we saw last night in the lab. See what comes out and gets unleashed before the Ind game then back out west.

ROUND AND ROUND WE GO

ae 92.jpg

BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS TWIN CITIES event yesterday............................. thought Id share a pic of me and the best center on the team. Its beyond kind that the team does this for us every year. Enjoy

naz toy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom