The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

wc.jpg

wc 2.jpg

wc 3.jpg

Top 10 Rim Protectors 2021-22​

These are the best rim protectors in the NBA who played at least 40 games and contested at least 4 shots from closer than 6 feet last year sorted by the difference between expected FG% and actual per NBA.com:
  1. Jarret Allen - 15.1% difference on 7.1 attempts per game
  2. Jaren Jackson Jr. - 14.5% on 5.1 FGA
  3. Rudy Gobert - 13.0% on 7.2 FGA
  4. Jaden McDaniels - 12.1% on 4.1 FGA
  5. Wendell Carter Jr. - 11.3% on 5.3 FGA
  6. Isaiah Stewart - 11.2% on 5.2 FGA
  7. Giannis Antetokounpo - 11.2% on 5.1 FGA
  8. Javale McGee - 10.9% on 4.2 FGA
  9. Evan Mobley - 10.7% on 8.1 FGA
  10. Isaiah Hartenstein - 10.3% on 5.3 FGA

jmc.jpg

Fun presser todai. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE KAT, ALOT ! Got me wishin season tip was tomorrow

And..................... TODAI IS OFFICALLY KAT DAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kat dai.jpg

pc 1.jpg

pc 2.jpg

pc 3.jpg

pc 4.jpg

pc 5.jpg

LOCKED AND LOADED

NOT 1 NOT 2 NOT 3 NOT 4 NOT 5.................................. ALL MF'n 68 OF EM !!! OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant:

I gotta admit I dont mind the lime greens ( ima prob the only 1 ! ) BUT these wouldnt just be the Wolves worst, they might be the all time worst

looks like that game from way back Arkanoid

ima stickin with NOT legit

PLEASE !!!

pray dog.jpg

it hurt to look at it TBH

cat went to high school ( NOTTINGHAM ) right down the road from where I grew up, good to see him succeeding. same high school as dorsey levens ( n dame, packers ) and jason buchanan ( st johns )

knight.jpg

:emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant::emoji_ant:

It’ll be interesting to see how they manage the bench minutes.

All 5 starter are 30 mpg guys + as a collective average. Means you have 75-90 minutes to throw around to 5 guys.

Wouldn’t rule out moves mid-season. Anderson and Prince’s contracts somewhat allow them to make a move mid-season.

talk about EARNING YOUR MINUTES for the bench guys, jeez ! gonna be rough, but the best SHOULD shine through while its all gettin figured out, not the worst problem to have IMHO

so............ i read where KAT said he heard JMC grew a full inch, thought he was joking, my eyes may be bad, looks like he wasnt joking, hard to tell, but ima go with it , lol
this kid is gonna shine, good lawd !

jmac 2.jpg

For tha NASTEE ANT FANS OUT THURR .............

The butt of an Australian green ant has a similar taste to lime.

ae 60.jpg

STAI THURSKI !!!

Back
Top Bottom