The Anthony Edwards / Anthony Edwards JR. / Minnesota Timberwolves GLORIFICATION Thread

TV GAMES

tv.jpg

FULL

Long long overdue. Hope its as fun a HE makes the game and all thangs related to it.

This one can make ya like HIM a little too much, at 3:40 WILL make ya love HIM. GOD BLESS

ae 3.jpg

dog.jpg

"Next year, we’ll be the hunted. Teams will be aware of the Wolves. We’re not going to sneak up on anybody.”

LFG !

Last edited:
I love Lidell, but I know theres no way he is still there when the Wolves pick.

Read an article where Connoly feels KATbe could be more useful at the 4, not sure how I feel about that, He also said the decision would ultimately be Finch's call.

kat 3.jpg

Welcome to............................... THE ANT FACT OF THE DAY

Ants have superhuman strength!​

Yes, you did read that correctly. Ants are ridiculously strong. They have the ability to carry between 10 and 50 times their own body weight! The amount an ant can carry depends on the species. The Asian weaver ant, for example, can lift 100 times its own mass.

Why are ants strong?
This amazing strength is a result of their small size, believe it or not. The Arizona State University reports that because of their small size, ants’ muscles have a greater cross-sectional area relative to their body size compared to larger animals. This means they can produce more force.

ae 45.jpg

Tune in tomorrow for another ANT FACT OF THE DAY !

Was super happy Wolves didn't F that draft pick up and take Melo. Ant has tons of potential. That damn defense against Ja will not be forgotten though!

Was super happy Wolves didn't F that draft pick up and take Melo. Ant has tons of potential. That damn defense against Ja will not be forgotten though!

Agee with both things ya said Sir. When he tried to steal that pass to Ja it was the wrong 'basketball play', no doubt, BUT I LOVE that he went for the glory at the same time, cause IF ( I know IFs aint worth nothin in the end ), but IF he stole it that was game right there and who knows after that. 4 4th quarters in a row memphis had to come back. Not the results we wanted but to be so young overall vs a team as damn good as memphis, hell good start IMHO. Makes ya wish season started ASAP.

ja.jpg

3rd part of THE BIG 3 :pimp:

ITS MCDANIELS NOT MCDONALDS THE DUNKS ARE JADENS THE BURGERS ARE RONALDS

jmc.jpg

JR. APPROVES

ant jr 8.jpg

WOOF Fn WOOF

Its time................ ANT fact of tha dai ....................

WE EVERYWHERE JACK !

Ants have succeeded in world domination! These insects can be found in every single continent except for the artic and Antarctica.

ae 44.jpg

ANT fact of tha dai.......................

The queen actually has very little control over the colony. Ants work as a whole colony cognitively.

THERE IS NO I IN TEAM ! or colony

duo.jpg

Besides Timberwolves fans I feel like Iwas the only one riding for Anthony Edwards.

I said he deserved to be an All-Star and got attacked by Warriors fans :lol:

I said he was better than LaMelo, got attacked. :lol:

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT I thought you were about Kyrie or KD/Nets.

Always much love for the Brooklyn 2, BUT......................... their best friends are humans, not a THE DOG WHO IS THE BIGGEST SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER EVER ! :wink:

POPS LUVS E MORE THAN ANYBODY :emoji_frog:

ant jr 3.jpg

KERMIT > the rest 🐸🐸

MINN / BLYN 2023 NBA FINALS
ON NT

OLE' BISH !

GREAT shot from workout todai

summer.jpg

I wonder who watches JR ( even though HE dont really need anyone to ) during workouts ?!?!?!?!? MAYBE its the BEST AND MOST BEEEE U TIFUL WOMENS COLL HOOPSTER ON EARTH, MS RAVEN ! 😍

raven.jpg

WOOF WOOF JACK !

stay thurskii

Back
Top Bottom