The appreciation of all apprecation threads

Joined Apr 4, 2007
Post everyting you appreciate
Females be it brunette, blonde, redhead, Asian, Middle Eastern, black, Hispanic, whatever.
Cars be it Japanese, European, or American
Italian food
Simpsons
A great workout
Street Fighter

Joined Feb 9, 2008
I appreciate........

how beautiful nature can be........

being able to see a different side of myself times 3..........

this 24 year old goddess IMO. Gave natural birth to 3 kids. No drugs, no nothing. Strongest mess I've ever witnessed, especially with our twins. Amazing body for someone whose had 3 kids. Didn't take more than a month for her to lose the lil stomach she had. I know how NT is about posting pics of your girl, but I don't care, she's appreciated!

Joined Jun 3, 2007
Off the top:

Foxbodies
90's Bimmers
Good food
Good music
Beautiful women
Family
Friends
Health
80 degree days w/no humidity
75 degree nights w/no humidity
Having money to blow
Finishing work way before due date

Joined Feb 9, 2008
Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

where's the butt on that lady, though? I just see long back.

Well of course, she's standing to the side. It's not outrageous, but she has enough for me. It's a beautiful site with no clothes. Me personally, I love a petite woman. I'll take beauty over a butt anyday. I've been with women with big butts, and they didn't measure up as good in bed.

Joined Apr 7, 2008
pow Pow Pa-DOW

ninety degrees

edit:

Spoiler [+]
All jokes aside, congrats on the fam brother. That's beautiful

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now