The Art(est) of Defense

Lebron is a crybaby tho. Him and Kobe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

artest is pass his prime. he can't come to every game and be affected liked he used to in the pass. i still respect the guy's game. i hope he gets his ring this year so he can go visit the White House next year.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by CP1708

Those of you mad about the 6th foul call weren't mad when Melo sent Odom into the damn front row with the shoulder that ABC showed 12 different times. 

Bad calls go both ways.  Nuggets got 2 million free throws in the first half, Lakers got the calls in the second half. 

I believe the lame go-to excuse is, "team A was the aggressor in one half, team B was the aggressor in the second half."  
You talking about the lay up drive? That was just Melo using his strength.
pimp.gif

That'd be the one.    
laugh.gif

That Artest D was the exact same D Affalo used in the post to deny Kobe.  It's either fouls on both Artest and Aaron, or it's no calls on Artest and Affalo.  Can't have both. 

Originally Posted by swooshallday

artest is pass his prime. he can't come to every game and be affected liked he used to in the pass. i still respect the guy's game. i hope he gets his ring this year so he can go visit the White House next year.
wrong..dude can still play D, the main reasons lakers defensive efficiency is near the top...and he can still score when needed..just look at the games when kobe is out.

Originally Posted by dreClark

The boy Melo is a cheeser. He smiles throughout the game regardless. One of them dudes who just smile for no reason.
laugh.gif

And any elite player wouldn't be out there frowning, letting the other player know that he has him frustrated. What sense does that make? You want him out there pouting and scowling?
yea im SICK of kobe acting like a *@%!!. how does he expect to get calls if he keeps *****ing and yelling at the refs? your supposed to show repect and kiss their %%% if you want the calls not try to belittle them infront of 20,000 people....

some of the calls/ no-calls were suspect though....
tired.gif

but artests defense was
pimp.gif

and carmelo is smiling because he prob. thought artests def. would slow down....

If that was al harrington at 1:20, he would have def. gotten a technical for that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at most Laker fans who were trying to say that Ariza > Artest
laugh.gif

most lakers fans weren't saying that

You must be referring to Laker fans you know personally, because I was arguing with countless Laker fans on NT when you originally acquired Artest.  So maybe YOU werent saying that, but there is no question that most NTers who are Laker fans were.  Period.

Back
Top Bottom