THE ART OF PARTY ROCKING F. PETER ROSENBERG aka PMD! OCT 19!

BLACK RAP x DIGI SNAIL PRESENT:
THE ART OF PARTY ROCKING F. PETER ROSENBERG! FRIDAY OCT. 19TH!
n512055333_361027_4232.jpg
n609395178_1405726_8994.jpg

every once in a while, us @ the black rap posse team up with our friends @ digi snail to throw down good times in hamilton. our concept is simple : good vibes, no boundaries.

this time around we decided to bring it to the t-dot and this time we bring our boy from nyc's hot 97, PETER ROSENBERG aka dj pmd. known for being a cheese connoisseur and a bowling champ, he's also known for rocking a good party and providing assed out responses to @#%$ requests.

so come through as we get our party on @ pur supper club (365 king street west) and let us "throw some cheese on it" in favour of some good times!

on the ones and twos:
PETER ROSENBERG aka DJ PMD (hot 97, low budget)

also with:
DJ SERIOUS (djserious.ca, toronto)
BIG JACKS (black-rap.com, toronto)
DJ JOOCE vs TRESS (digi snail, hamilton)

crowd motivation by:
BOZACK MORRIS (black-rap.com, toronto)

inside:
D'LUXE LOUNGE (132 Queens Quay East)
inside the guvernment entertainment complex

$5 (guestlist up until 11pm)
$10 (until 12am)
guestlist inquiries: info@black-rap.com

19+
style code in effect
(don't come through looking bummy)

COMMITTEE

BLACK-RAP
www.black-rap.com

ATTN PARTY PEOPLE!

The Art Of Party Rocking is @ A NEW VENUE...

Same Vibes, New Venue...
Fri Oct 19th:

D'LUXE LOUNGE (132 Queens Quay East)
inside the guvernment entertainment complex

spread the word!!!
COMMITTEE

BLACK-RAPwww.black-rap.com

it is very obvious that the Canada forums doesn't have a MOD.

That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

automorph,

if you came through last night expecting pete to be there like we did, we apologize due to something that we totally had no control over. flight delays are totally out of our hands...of course we would have liked to rock the party with him there, but we'll still be throwing down in hamilton @ che lounge tonight WITH PMD in attendance as planned. he's here and he's excited to be playing tonight.

stuff like this happens. i won't say it happens often, but it does.

nonetheless, jooce & tress, serious and jacks held it down for the night and we had a ton of fun regardless.

big thanks to everyone who came out last night!

COMMITTEE

BLACK-RAPwww.black-rap.com

yeah morris told me what happened..........good music but you never got the feeling the "night" started, lights were too bright, it felt like hotel lobby with good music............anyways it was better than the 19 yr old body odour "ruff ryders anthem" experience downstairs
"yao know what i ming"

Back
Top Bottom