The Asian Community being weaponized against the Black Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have this false impression that we are the "model minority" and we bow down to the white man and we are all smart, rich and successful. With this already in mind the recent events and attacks get downplayed. This shouldn't be the case, we need to direct our attention to the fact that there are innocent elderly people in our community losing their lives or being attacked and figure out why or how can solve this problem.

As it has been mentioned in other threads, no matter WHAT computersputin computersputin tries to spread, Black folks aren't responsible for the "MOdel Minority" label. Nor are WE responsible for any of the other stereotypes that are given to Asians.

Don't forget who your enemy is in all this.

It isn't Black Folks.

(Not saying you are saying we are)

As it has been mentioned in other threads, no matter WHAT computersputin computersputin tries to spread, Black folks aren't responsible for the "MOdel Minority" label. Nor are WE responsible for any of the other stereotypes that are given to Asians.

Don't forget who your enemy is in all this.

It isn't Black Folks.

(Not saying you are saying we are)
Yeah I know there are some that address white supremacy, but not enough considering how much it affects them as well. I see more action when a black enemy fallacy is created. It's been a long time man, folks ain't sick of being played? **** I am. In general i'm tired of people's lack of vigor for the system ills in favor of surface individual incidents.

From the start, very openly, publicly, on record, white supremacy, xenophobia and the right wing media created this deadly narrative and permeated it throughout the world then a year later people want to invent this Disney *** twist "It was black people all along!"

This some crazy ish to say. I’ve never felt accepted in this society.
....but you were, are allowed to create your own, your own Asian communities, and then maintain them. I am not aware, but has there ever been a Black Wall Street situation, where white people came in, then killed and burned down an entire Asian town in america? Hip me to it if it has indeed happened. I’m sayin’, when you understand the game of white supremacy? Everybody except Black people, are allowed to enjoy some semblance of white privilege, even those of Asian heritage. I find the whole deal fascinating.

Its funny in a situation where Asian elderly/people are being assaulted and killed, somehow they're not the main victim on NT. But I guess there's a reason none of us made a thread about the rise in attacks.

Anyway, sad situation all around. Wish Jeremy would name who, but would probably be called a snitch. Damned if you, damned if you don't.

Yeah I know there are some that address white supremacy, but not enough considering how much it affects them as well. I see more action when a black enemy fallacy is created. It's been a long time man, folks ain't sick of being played? **** I am. In general i'm tired of people's lack of vigor for the system ills in favor of surface individual incidents.

I get it. It is easy to fight back against those that appear to be in your same struggle tier.

Fighting back against White Supremacy might seem too daunting of a task.

Almost like how somebody that is getting cooked by a "bully" and instead of fighting the bully back, they go back at the person that is laughing the hardest.

Why the **** would you think I'm a Trump supporter lmao.

**** Trump.

**** you too.

**** racists.
I didn’t say you were a Trump supporter. I wanted to know if you had that same energy toward the true culprit of all of this. Black people do not have the power to deport, nor deny anyone their human rights in america. Remember that.

....but you were, are allowed to create your own, your own Asian communities, and then maintain them. I am not aware, but has there ever been a Black Wall Street situation, where white people came in, then killed and burned down an entire Asian town in america? Hip me to it if it has indeed happened. I’m sayin’, when you understand the game of white supremacy? Everybody except Black people, are allowed to enjoy some semblance of white privilege, even those of Asian heritage. I find the whole deal fascinating.
Chinatowns and our little pockets of communities exist because Chinese immigrants had to band together to withstand attacks and discrimination. Hundreds if not thousands were forced to flee their homes countless times in the 1800s out West. Theres not one major moment but plenty of instances where small communities were burned down. One quick Google search can answer your question.

Yeah I see where this is headed.

Yea, it took no time at all.

Its funny in a situation where Asian elderly/people are being assaulted and killed, somehow they're not the main victim on NT. But I guess there's a reason none of us made a thread about the rise in attacks.

Where are you getting this impression? Did someone say that? Nobody should fear walking down the street. Nobody. What has happened to those elders is FOUL.

But You all SHOULD make as MANY threads as you need to make to have your voices heard.

I know you trollin..... Japanese internment camps and https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_massacre_of_1871 off the top of my head

I feel so stupid responding to your baits

I didn’t say you were a Trump supporter. I wanted to know if you had that same energy toward the true culprit of all of this. Black people do not have the power to deport, nor deny anyone their human rights in america. Remember that.

Yeah I'm keeping that same energy to the perpetrators of the attacks. People do have the power to choose who they target. Remember that.

I don't get what your point is.

Totally ignoring the subject at hand and playing the "but but but we got it worse tho" card. Never fails.

I dont even know why yall continue to post anything asian related. Any situation gets downplayed and swept under the rug.

Yea, it took no time at all.

Where are you getting this impression? Did someone say that? Nobody should fear walking down the street. Nobody. What has happened to those elders is FOUL.

But You all SHOULD make as MANY threads as you need to make to have your voices heard.
Totally ignoring the subject at hand and playing the "but but but we got it worse tho" card. Never fails.

I dont even know why yall continue to post anything asian related. Any situation gets downplayed and swept under the rug.

It's a common theme.

Remember that thread where Asian elder got harassed when he was collecting recycling? Locked after 7 pages because it got derailed.

Chinatowns and our little pockets of communities exist because Chinese immigrants had to band together to withstand attacks and discrimination. Hundreds if not thousands were forced to flee their homes countless times in the 1800s out West. Theres not one major moment but plenty of instances where small communities were burned down. One quick Google search can answer your question.
If you did not know, I created a whole thread upon the Black experience in america. It’s called Let’s make everything about RACE. I did it because I wanted to address the ignorance being spewed in this site, about Black culture, Black history. I felt that telling someone to google something about our plight to be dismissive, disingenuous. I know my history, I love telling it. So excuse me for asking you about yours, if you are indeed of asian descent.

It's a common theme.

Remember that thread where Asian elder got harassed when he was collecting recycling? Locked after 7 pages because it got derailed.

Yea, that shouldn't be happening to your threads when you are voicing your displeasure of unfair treatment.

Don't let that discourage you though. Keep the discussion going man.

Yeah I'm keeping that same energy to the perpetrators of the attacks. People do have the power to choose who they target. Remember that.

I don't get what your point is.
Are you aware of white supremacy, and how it effects everyone who is not white and male? As a Black man, I can’t want to see anyone oppressed. I am wondering if you really know who your enemy actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom