The Asian Community being weaponized against the Black Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally ignoring the subject at hand and playing the "but but but we got it worse tho" card. Never fails.

I dont even know why yall continue to post anything asian related. Any situation gets downplayed and swept under the rug.
On the asian culture thread, it was suggested that the Black posters here create too many posts about Black interests. What do you say to that?

White people blamed Covid on asians

asians blame hate on blacks

white people continue to blame Covid on asians

ok, how does this make sense? Someone break it down

Reactions: wr
On the asian culture thread, it was suggested that the Black posters here create too many posts about Black interests. What do you say to that?

Very dumb thing to say. Dont like a thread? Dont click on it. Simple as that.

Please continue to ask out of context questions that pertain to you.

Can't. Anything we say gets twisted and somehow turns me and everyone asian into white supremacists on nt.

Just to keep it 100

Yall don't give a ****
Y’all?
Can’t turn something into what it is not. Black people have been dealing with this thing since 1539 in america, we know this thing and all of his tricks pretty well. Just like with elvis, we can see who is imitating what.

White people blamed Covid on asians

asians blame hate on blacks

white people continue to blame Covid on asians

ok, how does this make sense? Someone break it down
All while black folks occupy the highest affected demographic and even double the risk because of diabetes.

WTH is even going on right now!?!?!?!?

Can't. Anything we say gets twisted and somehow turns me and everyone asian into white supremacists on nt.

Just to keep it 100

Yall don't give a ****

This is reckless and inaccurate.

Be pro-Asian without being anti-black!

It’s really simple and only a matter of wanting to.

Y’all?
Can’t turn something into what it is not. Black people have been dealing with this thing since 1539 in america, we know this thing and all of his tricks pretty well. Just like with elvis, we can see who is imitating what.

Why we talking about elves right now

Stop attacking our elderly, whoever that group is. Can we just leave it at that.
I agree with the 1st part but honestly no I don't think you should leave it at that. The longer the people who perpetrated this in the first place are allowed to carry it on the more opportunities there is for a soft brained idiot to absorb it and further this. People need to be going at these public figures and news outlets irresponsibly playing with this.

Very dumb thing to say. Dont like a thread? Dont click on it. Simple as that.

Please continue to ask out of context questions that pertain to you.
It isn’t out of context. The point is, in order to learn, you have to listen. If you have a group of people who are not Black complaining about there being too many Black topics, that means the discussion upon the Black experience, isn’t welcome. So now you want to bring about a discussion on your plight, and now you are ticked off because you feel that your plight isn’t receiving the attention it deserves. Quite interesting.

It's a common theme.

Remember that thread where Asian elder got harassed when he was collecting recycling? Locked after 7 pages because it got derailed.

Is that the one where people were saying "we don't know what happened beforehand...he probably did something to deserve it"?

it’s hard to tell
Yeah I'd consider myself pro-black, anti- no one, especially not Asians given my Asian family members. It hurt to see an elderly attacked out of nowhere for simply being a certain race, but it also hurts when you want to share the sentiment then realize that group has criminalized you when you had nothing to do with any of this. It's like insult to injury, on both ends.

Whoever that group is lol A lot of Asians love perpetuating white supremacy. Easy to not empathize with folks that think like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom