The Asian Community being weaponized against the Black Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand with my Asian brethren, but I WILL NOT SUPPORT the incoherent dialogue putting the sole blame on black people. This feels like a petty attempt to counter BLM and ANTIFA.

These attacks are ****ing disgusting and it's a shame that Asians are being discriminated against at a alarming rate, especially the elderly.

It's clear that certain people stick to their strategy. Even decades later smh.

Pointing this at the black community is disingenuous.

Looking at them play stock footage from LA riots on CNN smh. This gaslighting is terrible and desperate.

I’d like to know the story and reasoning behind all this. I can’t trust what the news is throwing out. They tend to find the most extreme case to paint the entire picture

We aren't framing this as Asian on Asian violence. No character assasination. Just details about the crime.

So why take isolated incedents and scapegoat the community that even sparked the dialogue of racial inclusivity? They are acting like George Floyd and last summer was ancient history.

The same people who are now justice warriors who defend the Asian community against the "out of control blacks" and who want the NBA and LeBron hung because he didn't go to "war" with China are the same ones who were defending Trump when he called it the "China virus".

my friend is one of the guys standing guard there at night. he said they know who some of the harassers are but the lady organizing the guard duty is being threatened with a lawsuit for outing them. it’s a bunch of white kids.

If you’re Asian from Cali you know what’s going on rn especially for the old folks getting targeted In a real way.

Dog I’ve been noticing this **** it’s so crazy.

They’re definitely is more racism against Asians than usual but they’re really trying to drum up division between blacks and Asians.

Another Asian attack that was initially blamed on black people but it was of course white people.

Yup. It’s on. White people are fighting each other now, politically and socially, and in order to be safe? They gotta be sure that non whites have something to do.

So now y’all know how it feels to be a minority in America? Better yet, Black.
I see where you're coming from but are you saying we've never had to feel like minorities before all of this? I dont know what its like to be Black but you don't know what its like to be a 1st generation Asian-American either. Im not trying to compare but we've been descrimated long before the Coronavirus, long before Jeremy Lin and long before Jin.

People have this false impression that we are the "model minority" and we bow down to the white man and we are all smart, rich and successful. With this already in mind the recent events and attacks get downplayed. This shouldn't be the case, we need to direct our attention to the fact that there are innocent elderly people in our community losing their lives or being attacked and figure out why or how can solve this problem.

I see where you're coming from but are you saying we've never had to feel like minorities before all of this? I dont know what its like to be Black but you don't know what its like to be a 1st generation Asian-American either. Im not trying to compare but we've been descrimated long before the Coronavirus, long before Jeremy Lin and long before Jin.

People have this false impression that we are the "model minority" and we bow down to the white man and we are all smart, rich and successful. With this already in mind the recent events and attacks get downplayed. This shouldn't be the case, we need to direct our attention to the fact that there are innocent elderly people in our community losing their lives or being attacked and figure out why or how can solve this problem.
Address white supremacy, that’s how you deal with it.

PXL_20210228_184627141~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom