The Assassination of Michael Jordan by the Coward Kobe Bryant

*I just want to say this in advance. If this video has already been posted on here, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. Please don't bother cominghere with the late hallway passes, this (
eyes.gif
) face or any othercomment/image that will suggest that I am a fauilure for posting this. Thanks in advance.

before people come in here and talk smack like theres no tomorow.... let me just say this:

Kobe has never said he was the next Mike, in fact has said he is NOT, and NEVER will be the next Mike.

If a player bases his career off of the greatest of all time and tries to be LIKE him and wants to be better then him, then by all means we NEED to supportthat. I think its great that players work harder then anyone else out there to try and achieve perfection (aka be at mikes level). Its the media that pluggedall this "the next jordan" non-sense in our minds and now we cannot shake it and learn to appreciate Kobe Bryants ability... rather we are obsessedwith whether or not he is better then our idol.

personally i would love for a rookie to come out and say "yes, i want my game like Kobe... i want to win championships so i try and work out HARDER thenKobe so i can reach that level... want to be as good if not better then KOBE..."

I haven't seen this clip yet but

Why do we have to keep this crap up?

Your going to have people who say he is better and people that say he isn't.

Fanboys on both sides get thier feelings hurt and then stats pop up.

Then haters on both sides say things that are just stupid...

Then Ska or holdnen come and lock it up.

So lets just kill it now.

I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant. I just wanted all of you guys/girls to admire the video that I posted, whichbelongs to youtube.

"AYE"... that was 1 helluva video I'm a mike lover, but that BOI KOBE.... just make me think, if what made MJ soooo good was he had the killerinstinct, doesn't Kobe have that and a better jump shot???

Originally Posted by lonjam82

"AYE"... that was 1 helluva video I'm a mike lover, but that BOI KOBE.... just make me think, if what made MJ soooo good was he had the killer instinct, doesn't Kobe have that and a better jump shot???

vep3s5.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by lonjam82

"AYE"... that was 1 helluva video I'm a mike lover, but that BOI KOBE.... just make me think, if what made MJ soooo good was he had the killer instinct, doesn't Kobe have that and a better jump shot???

vep3s5.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
never seen that joint

The .gif replies have me rollin'!
roll.gif

The idea to use dialogue from the movie is good, but the title and description are sure to bring out a lot of saltiness.

I'm watching Game 3 of the '93 Finals and I can't image what MJ haters would be posting on message boards if they existed and were used as much asthey are now.

Kevin Johnson was guarding him and doing a decent job. MJ's handles look a little suspect and his jumper does too. Of course, we have to give credit toKJ for being a good player and MJ for coming out on top in the series, but it's nice to be reminded of what I already know, MJ was far from the flawlessplayer he's made out to be.
personally i would love for a rookie to come out and say "yes, i want my game like Kobe... i want to win championships so i try and work out HARDER then Kobe so i can reach that level... want to be as good if not better then KOBE..."
No rookie will use Kobe as the standard because he isn't, but they can use Kobe's work ethic, desire, and mentality as the standard in aquest to be better than MJ.

LeBron is already doing it. He obviously hasn't said it, but it seems to be the case from the little I see of him. Of course, he isn't modeling hisgame after Kobe or MJ because he's a 6'8" 265 lb small forward. What he is doing is using Kobe's example in LeBron's own quest to bebetter than MJ. My feeling is that LeBron sees how Kobe got to where he's at and figures that he will use that example to take it further because he'sgot more to work with.

You see it with LeBron's improved defense and this recent talk of having enoughs guns and or bullets to win. I'm sure LeBron would have made an efforttoo improve his defense, but would he really need to if Kobe wasn't playing? Might LeBron be satisfied by being the best player in the NBA and take thingsat his own pace if there wasn't someone doing things LeBron doesn't do? My guess is that he would because we see it a little bit now with what seemsto be relatively slow progress in adding post game to is repertoire.

Back
Top Bottom