The Assassination of Michael Jordan by the Coward Kobe Bryant

Both Michael and Kobe are great in their own way. Although many people will argue that Kobe is the next Jordan or will never be the next Jordan, but I ratherintepret that both will/have left their legacy in their own special way.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

2v2z7rk.gif

roll.gif

I guess I see the attempt at it, but it's LeBron (or more the media, endorsements, etc) that would be the "coward" IMO

NOT SAYING LEBRON>KOBE

but with his own line of shoes in his Rookie year, and wearing the number 23, everybody seems to want him to be the next MJ. Theyve been expecting it sinceDay 1...

If I knew these were the types of responses I would have gotten, I never would have posted this video. It is clear that some of "ya'll"didn't even watch the whole video, hence why some of "ya'll" are asking why I referred to Kobe Jelly Bean Bryant as a coward. I did not makethis film, let alone the film The Assassination of Jesse James by the COWARD Robert Ford, let alone the book (which has the same title) that the film adapted.Thanks in advance.

The Jesse James movie this title is based on is really good. If you guys haven't seen it, i recommend it.. it's slow, but great acting.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

The Jesse James movie this title is based on is really good. If you guys haven't seen it, i recommend it.. it's slow, but great acting.
laugh.gif
that's actually what i was coming in here to say.

it's long, but the acting really is superb and the storyline is pretty intriguing if you hadn't heard of Jesse James before. Brad Pitt's 2nd bestmovie IMO.

The music was nice, the sound clips were nice, the Jesse James stuff was okay, but the title doesn't make any scene.

Back
Top Bottom